Need your timing belt done?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yert315
    replied
    Originally posted by mod_junkie
    what days are you free?

    Most of next week is free so far.

    Originally posted by E30_USN
    How much would it be to replace my driver side rear wheel bearing? 91 318is

    Unfortunately I don't have the proper tools to do the rear bearings.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_USN
    replied
    How much would it be to replace my driver side rear wheel bearing? 91 318is

    Leave a comment:


  • mod_junkie
    replied
    what days are you free?

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    PM'd and bump

    Leave a comment:


  • henryki
    replied
    Just put a new water pump in mine, just need the timing belt done, how much for labor if I provide parts?

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Got 2 timing belts done for the new year. Don't neglect your cars!

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    I am in Los Angeles. A bit out of reach there, sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • darkcolor.666
    replied
    You near nor cal? I think my e30 needs a valve adjustment and definitely need two front shocks replacement

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Bump

    Leave a comment:


  • semaj4712
    replied
    Trey Needs a good bumpin

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Bump for this foo.

    Leave a comment:


  • bradthreee
    replied
    How much to replace a throttle body? I also have the gasket.

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    up again

    Leave a comment:


  • capntods
    replied
    Highly recommended. Thank you Trey!

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Yes I do. $40 for a valve adjustment.

    Leave a comment:

Working...