This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
    So just got off the phone with the dyno guy. I'll cross post this in a new thread too. This is for 7/6 and 7/7, not this upcoming weekend.

Anyway,
    He is getting to Laguna around 10am Saturday 7/6 and plans to run 11-5 Sat, 8-4 Sun.

It is first come first served for both days, and it is $59 for three runs with A/F as well as a laminated printout. He estimates fifteen minutes or so per car, and has lots of experience with E30, E36, E46, etc.

He is setting up in the dyno in the main paddock area, and even though it's a NASA weekend there is no fee to go get to the paddock.

I am going Sunday morning, probably aiming to get there around 9-10am. Anyone else wanna go?

Please also respond in thread in CA section if you're going, just to keep an organized list.
    You know I'm down.
    -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
    Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
    Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
    Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
    Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

So just got off the phone with the dyno guy. I'll cross post this in a new thread too. This is for 7/6 and 7/7, not this upcoming weekend.

Anyway,
      He is getting to Laguna around 10am Saturday 7/6 and plans to run 11-5 Sat, 8-4 Sun.

It is first come first served for both days, and it is $59 for three runs with A/F as well as a laminated printout. He estimates fifteen minutes or so per car, and has lots of experience with E30, E36, E46, etc.

He is setting up in the dyno in the main paddock area, and even though it's a NASA weekend there is no fee to go get to the paddock.

I am going Sunday morning, probably aiming to get there around 9-10am. Anyone else wanna go?

Please also respond in thread in CA section if you're going, just to keep an organized list.
      yes i want to do this and i want to fuck with my afm between runs
      cars beep boop

Comment

You guys liked it? Here's another Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372365746.695966.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	7157137

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
          NOS zender sideskirts for 100, someone pick these up: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ptd/3892682161.html
          Gawdddd I want them!

Comment

Originally posted by HerbReal View Post
            wanna trade? lol, I always wanted a red E30.
            Do you have a hardtop vert?

Comment

Originally posted by salvuhdor View Post
              You guys liked it? Here's another [ATTACH]73232[/ATTACH]
              Mmmmm mmmm I like this pic too. Very beautiful car.

Comment

You guys liked it? Here's another [ATTACH]73232[/ATTACH]
                where are the caps?
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Anyway,

What's the point of doing three runs if you can't/aren't tuning anything? All three runs will be more or less the same (statistically speaking, they will be the same.) Sure, if you have carbs and the ability to adjust the timing, you might get somewhere, but with modern nonadjustable FI, the second two runs are redundant.

Will
                  '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                  '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                  '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                  '88 BMW M3

Comment

I have a turner tune and a trm tune for my S50. Perhaps I can ask him to run them back to back if I pay for two runs.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                      What's the point of doing three runs if you can't/aren't tuning anything? All three runs will be more or less the same (statistically speaking, they will be the same.) Sure, if you have carbs and the ability to adjust the timing, you might get somewhere, but with modern nonadjustable FI, the second two runs are redundant.

Will
                      my mechanical distributor is useful for something!
                      cars beep boop

Comment

Where's there a good place to get a tune anyway? Im putting my motor back together after a blown head gasket and gotta get it tuned with the new upgrades i installed. Any suggestions?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cgk_iii View Post
                          Where's there a good place to get a tune anyway? Im putting my motor back together after a blown head gasket and gotta get it tuned with the new upgrades i installed. Any suggestions?
                          everything should be plug'n play
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by e30vert View Post
                            I've gone through this in the past to a certain extent and don't be fooled . Failure to take action can and will cause escalation including towing of the vehicle from private property. The County can and will exercise the right to indirectly "steal" your e30.
                            I and am sure you don't want that to happen. Make smart and calculated decisions to protect your investment!

Definitely dont wanna lose my baby.. Looks like all my neighbors are getting a "friendly" notice from me later today
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                              where are the caps?
                              I'm restoring them with new emblems and paint. Original paint

Comment

I'm restoring them with new emblems and paint. Original paint
                                ah well done then
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                                X