Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day off today.. Finally got do doing what I've wanted to do for a while..

Comment

Originally posted by white318ibmw View Post
      euro bumpers! get itttt

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
        Oh man I'm gay I ment tbruz I seen yo whip partner
        Red early model? Haha yea that's a pretty dope Lil function. There were some pretty sick 240s haha and I'm not to fond of 240s

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek
          Just confirmed that i'm going to india with my family this christmas. Gonna be a lot of motorbike riding and partying. I'm pretty happy.
          what part of india? should be quite fun.

Comment

I saw a few e30's and what I thought was Spency's BMW, but wasn't sure. Pretty fun tonight, blew it being my first time, but fun nonetheless. Need more clutch kick and IE sway bars in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tbruz View Post
              Red early model? Haha yea that's a pretty dope Lil function. There were some pretty sick 240s haha and I'm not to fond of 240s
              yeah ive seen yours a few times in vaca as well.
              lose the m badge silly, you aint foolin no oneeeee ;)

yeah it was pretty good, not as many insane cars as normal, and travis didn't come :(
              did you see the 2jz cressida?
              so fucking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                I saw a few e30's and what I thought was Spency's BMW, but wasn't sure. Pretty fun tonight, blew it being my first time, but fun nonetheless. Need more clutch kick and IE sway bars in my life.
                a little more oversteer too :)
                just whip it a little harder.
                and i didn't get to bring out an e30 :( did you see that 2002 tho? he was getting it haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                  You driving the white late model?

Comment

Gonna go take delivery of two kegs tomorrow with the bros.
                    As part of tradition, us freshies throw the upperclassmen a fat rager and invite hella beezies.
                    i've been just going up to the sexiest beezies and asking them if they wanna come.
                    so far ive gotten 7 numbers, some of the bitches around here though..i swear..they've got some of that dack up they ass...
                    like this afternoon, i didn't see this one chicks boyfriend, and he saw me, and came at me bro, and i was like "oh no, i dont want to be come on"
                    and hella people at the food court laughed.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek
                      e36 switches?
                      Had those in for a while. Retrofitted an early center console and a 4-door mini window breaker switch. So much more appealing than the whale that hangs out on the passanger's side of all he other center consoles. Wish I took more pictures.. It was quite an extensive project actually...
                      And e34 cig-lighter for the mad tyre herra-frush dawg

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                        yeah ive seen yours a few times in vaca as well.
                        lose the m badge silly, you aint foolin no oneeeee ;)

yeah it was pretty good, not as many insane cars as normal, and travis didn't come :(
                        did you see the 2jz cressida?
                        so fucking awesome.
                        Yea they were on there from the PO, I keep saying im gonna take em off just haven't yet lol and yea it was fun, I'd slide around a Lil I'm just not trying to ruin a pair of tires

Comment

Yeah that 2jz had a baby eating turbo. There weren't as many that showed up. I'm suprised, I thought the break would attract more people but shiiiiit I was in back of Mark Arcenal in the line up and met him haha I was stoked.

Yeah I was fucking nervous about those tires stacked, I didn't think they'd do much damage but I saw a 350z eat it into them a couple weeks ago and tore up his fender and drivers door so I was kind of being a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

The 2002 guy was cool, he was kind of a douche at first he made a comment to my buddy not knowing it was my buddy lol "waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles s50 swap is autocrossing out there" on my first run when I was just checking everything out. He ended up being cool though but tried telling me his M10 was making 200hp to the wheels. Errrrrrrr....

Edit: Yesir white late model

Comment

hello r3v
                            cars beep boop

Comment

Hello kronus

Comment

lmao at 200 hp m10.... ive seen it pull around in napa its not pushing anymore than 125-150...... at most.
                                i semi know the guy who was driving it, he's pretty cocky.
                                but yeah i would be a baby too, i saw an e36 m3 get totalled hitting a tire stack haha.
                                it was pretty crackin, but i was bummed mr field wasnt out there as well as a few other regulars, including travis (highway1)

Comment

Working...
                                X