This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
    Just finished my swap... GAWSH it took forever.. Doing reverse light wiring and putting interior back together tomorrow morning when there's more light out

The slave cylinder I had is trash however.. It's leaking brake fluid everywhere. Going to pick up a brand mew one from Autozone tomorrow and get this swap "officially" over.

5speed is so lagit :mrgreen:
    Anyone wanna sell me a ZHP shift know on the cheap? The relationship I have with my rubber e30 knob isn't really going anywhere and I gotta cut it off quick...
    Good shit man! Def pick up the ZHP knob, I love mine :)
    Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
    No, but would anyon like to sell me a four door?

Hehe ;)

I have my AP calculus test in a week from wednesday. I am nervous
    Damn you still looking for a 4 dr? I'll sell you mine, but you have to figure out smog ;).. just playyin :hitler:

good luck on the test!
    Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
    Just finished 2 hours of calc homework so I thought I'd reward myself with some r3v. Only 2 more hours of statics left. Procrastinator #1.
    you taking calc 3? Im going to re-take it next semester.. hope that goes better than this semester lol..

And how're you doing in statics? Basically a class full of sum of the forces lol. Have my statics test this coming thursday, gotta get my ass to studying!

Comment

Originally posted by cmybimmer View Post
      Good shit man! Def pick up the ZHP knob, I love mine :)

Damn you still looking for a 4 dr? I'll sell you mine, but you have to figure out smog ;).. just playyin :hitler:

good luck on the test!

you taking calc 3? Im going to re-take it next semester.. hope that goes better than this semester lol..

And how're you doing in statics? Basically a class full of sum of the forces lol. Have my statics test this coming thursday, gotta get my ass to studying!

I am looking for one yes. They are all overprice, sold before I get to it, not my color, or in not good enough condition.

Bernz had a very clean one, but bronzit was last on my list.

I actually am looking for a shell ;)

And thanks, I am going to need it. I suck at calculus.

Comment

tell me about it.. calc is not my field of expertise. its doable, but i loathe the thing =/

Comment

A friend of mine local to Sac has a Schwarz 325i 4-door that he's looking to sell once he gets his IS running..

Rubene30 is his username. Send him a PM, maybe you could work something out

Comment

tell me about it.. calc is not my field of expertise. its doable, but i loathe the thing =/
            Yea, I think I hate it mostly because of my teacher. She assigns easy hw, but then her tests include problems from previous AP tests.

A friend of mine local to Sac has a Schwarz 325i 4-door that he's looking to sell once he gets his IS running..

Rubene30 is his username. Send him a PM, maybe you could work something out
            Is he in norcal?
            May be interested in this, even though schwarz was low on my colors list as well.
            I am too picky.

Comment

Ye, he's local. From Sac. Hit him up

Comment

Serious...? Those colors were highest on my list.. That and Grafite Granite Metallic and Alpine.. I like simplicity :-D

Comment

Well black is only low because of how difficult it is to clean and keep clean. And it attracts easy too much jeat.

I reeaalllyyy want a blue, green, or calypso. Which most likely will not happen so lachs, delphin, then sinning or brilliantrot.

I would pay a lot more for a blue or lagunen grün sedan than any other color.

But lachs and delphin are.more.logical.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                    Well that is depressing. What are you studying to be/for?
                    Mechanical Engineering

Yea taking it currently, Definitely easier than calc 2. & I hate statics because it's easy but there are still so many ways to fuck up. Hence my last midterm

Comment

Alpine, hellrot, black, and lagunen are my favs.. Cant go wrong with them

Comment

^^pshhh Schwarz is dabes

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                          Mechanical Engineering

Yea taking it currently, Definitely easier than calc 2. & I hate statics because it's easy but there are still so many ways to fuck up. Hence my last midterm
                          eff you.. Calc 2 was easier for me somehow (I think we went over this before lol).. I think it was just my teacher.

And yeahh totally agree! You miss one damn force, and the whole problem is wrong. Plus algebra always screws me over lol. Gets nasty sometimes.. Cool class though. And mech engineering here too :)

Comment

I was also planning to go for mechanical engineering, but haven't quite decided.

Comment

I may try to find a cheaper shell that need paint and get it sprayed in my choice :)

Any idea on how much that would cost?....

Comment

$500

Comment

Working...
                                X