X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One_Eyed Jack View Post
    Eric

How close is the intake Mansfield to the wire harness cover? Mine is touching/almost touching sometimes and I'm freaked out that my engine is still pushed back from the crash
    It shouldn't touch as far as I know.

Feedback!
    Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
    Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
      How much was the stromung will?

The amazon DTM style fart can I put on the e21 is obscenely loud lol.

You are going to melt anything plastic with your exhaust like that. Its also going to leave a nice soot smudge on the back of the car.
      http://www.stromungexhaust.com/m-3-r...-dual-tip.html for the M3, but also, http://www.stromungexhaust.com/325i-...rder-only.html for 325s. No not cheap, but I don't think its going to die anytime soon. its also a good bit lighter than the stock one.

Will
      '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
      '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
      '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
      '88 BMW M3

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

Originally posted by Steven View Post
        It shouldn't touch as far as I know.
        It shouldn't, but my intake manifold slightly rubbed up against mine before, and it looks like it is slightly touching it again after repairs

HOWEVER, I am obscenely paranoid at this point with my crash and want to get a second opinion

Comment

Originally posted by One_Eyed Jack View Post
          It shouldn't, but my intake manifold slightly rubbed up against mine before, and it looks like it is slightly touching it again after repairs

HOWEVER, I am obscenely paranoid at this point with my crash and want to get a second opinion
          Check your engine mounts.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          ---------------------------------
          89 E30 S52
          ---------------------------------
          Transaction Feedback.

Comment

I did; everything lines up; I replaced my mounts (the others were toast). The arms look fine. There is no way enough force was transfered through the rubber mounts to bend subframe...

I'm kinda stuck. I feel like it's still pushed back 1/4-1/2", but have no idea where to check or what to change, so I'm just trying to find out if it's normal

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
              The M3 just got a new Stromung muffler. It sounds so much better than my rusted out stock one, not to mention its quieter. On top of that, the stock exhaust tips just look terrible.

Will
              How long did you wait for it to arrive? I just ordered mine the other day.

Comment

yes the M3 wire cover rubs on the back of the m20 manifold
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                  yes the M3 wire cover rubs on the back of the m20 manifold

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                    Only some1 with a diving board car would say this.

My mom says I'm cool.
                    Originally posted by RUFFLZ
                    haha!
                    you know boner, there is an objective reason why enthusiasts favor euro bumpers over it's unsightly brethren..and it's not just cuz it's 'euro' ;)
                    Don't get me wrong, plastic is nice, so is euro (too expensive) but I like db's with late model valence. I passed up two or three late model shells before I got my early model. Excuse my crude snapshots.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
                    Attached Files

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

I wonder.... Can Euro bumpers mount onto late model valences?

EFIT: Found out they can; won't look right without some serious cutting/welding of valences though

That being said, I need some grey market e30 in my life
                      Last edited by JinormusJ; 12-14-2013, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHammer 2/1 View Post
                        How long did you wait for it to arrive? I just ordered mine the other day.
                        I ordered mine last Monday. It seems like they sat on their hands for a couple days before sending it out. I got the email from UPS on Thursday afternoon stating it had been shipped, I tracked it on Friday morning and saw that it had been delivered.

I got home yesterday, jacked up the rear of the car, pulled the old one off, opened the box for the new one, and installed it. I didn't actually make it inside the house till I had the new muffler on the car and it was back on the ground.

Will
                        '88 BMW M3

Comment

I've been playing with the idea of buying an early and doing an MTech I build

Someone talk me out of it please

Comment

I ordered mine last Monday. It seems like they sat on their hands for a couple days before sending it out. I got the email from UPS on Thursday afternoon stating it had been shipped, I tracked it on Friday morning and saw that it had been delivered.

I got home yesterday, jacked up the rear of the car, pulled the old one off, opened the box for the new one, and installed it. I didn't actually make it inside the house till I had the new muffler on the car and it was back on the ground.

Will
                            Did you order directly from them?

Comment

Originally posted by WarHammer 2/1 View Post
                              Did you order directly from them?
                              Yes I did, used the link I posted earlier. Cheaper to go directly to them by a long shot. They even gave me half price on shipping ($15 for shipping, hard to argue when the vendors are asking $50-$80)

Will
                              '88 BMW M3

Comment

Yes I did, used the link I posted earlier. Cheaper to go directly to them by a long shot. They even gave me half price on shipping ($15 for shipping, hard to argue when the vendors are asking $50-$80)

Will
                                I went through understeer.com and it was $650 shipped for the 325i.

Comment

Working...
                                X