This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    catching 4 feet of air like oliver is a good way to die.
    no this is
    Shot 100% on the HD HERO3+® camera from ‪http://GoPro.com.Kelly McGarry flips a 72-foot-long canyon gap at Red Bull Rampage 2013 to earn a 2nd place finish.T...

Comment

I still have my Schwinn BMX bike from when I was a teenager. I ride it from time to time. Never got into road bikes
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
        I have been wanting one of these for years. http://www.rei.com/product/842588/sc...r-50-bike-2013 im only a fan of road bikes. catching 4 feet of air like oliver is a good way to die.
        looks like a good entry level roadie. rei's a good place. a little expensive, but a good place.

gonna have to pay em a visit this week to get some parts that i broke on my roof rack :(

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Speaking of roof rack, I really wish I had one about now. I have no clue how I am going to fit four wheels and all my shit from my apt in my car.

My buddy has a truck, but idk if there is enough room for my wheels. He leaves thursday noon and he is scared to pack his truck up wednesday night to see if he has room. He think people will steal his stuff out of his truck, and he parks his truck underground inside a gated garage....

Hate people like that.

Comment

Because you are entitled to his help?

Comment

:popcorn:

Comment

"Gated and underground" can also translate into quiet and seclusive, aka perfect for stealing shit.

Plenty of ghettos feature a gated community, hell Trayvon was shot dead in one.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                  Because you are entitled to his help?
                  Oh yes, forgot to mention I have given him a place to stay/sleep for the past week. And on multiple other occasions I have let him stay for 2-5 days... No charge.

Originally posted by PorscheH6 View Post
                  "Gated and underground" can also translate into quiet and seclusive, aka perfect for stealing shit.

Plenty of ghettos feature a gated community, hell Trayvon was shot dead in one.
                  Fair enough. However I have had my wheels sitting in my unlocked car for the past week and they are still there. I also leave glasses, backpacks, laptops, etc in my car all the time and have not gotten anything taken. *Knock on wood*

Comment

I've had my car broken into twice in my old gated underground carport.

Comment

Damn I guess it can happen. Maybe he is right, I would feel horrible for whoever takes his clothes, blankets, and pillows.....

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                        Fair enough. However I have had my wheels sitting in my unlocked car for the past week and they are still there. I also leave glasses, backpacks, laptops, etc in my car all the time and have not gotten anything taken. *Knock on wood*
                        Does your trolling ever stop? You are either trolling here, or you are just showing your true colors as a naive little kid.
                        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

That wasn't trolling at all. I guess I am a naive little kid.

The post right before yours was trolling though.

Either way, I guess asking him to leave his stuff in his truck overnight is too much to ask. Has anyone used one of those rooftop carrier things? There is one for sale on cl, how do they mount to the car, only straps? Would I have to worry about it scratching my roof?
                          Last edited by mbonanni; 05-20-2014, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Back on the subject of bicycles.

Growing up in a family where my dad still logs 200-500 miles a week on a road bike, and is nearing 60, riding a 4500 dollar bike. I have no problem believing Eric can hit 50+ on flat ground with the right technique and gearing.

Also to his defense Eric is not one to exaggerate especially when it comes to numbers.

I need to finish my schwin cruiser frame build, and find a downhill, or just steal my dads nomad he only rides like once a year.

Comment

I really need to ride my bike more. I also need to dump more money into it, it still has the drive train from my old bike. XT derailleurs from 2003 don't work as well as new ones.
                              sigpic

Comment

Finals...
                                NOT EVEN ONCE

Comment

Working...
                                X