Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a stock intake and air cleaner box they are looking to get rid of?

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      wtf is that oliver?? haha lowrider battle or something?
      haha
      apparently its a thing people do in texas

Comment

Hahaha. Boiiing

Comment

white men can't jump. so they make their cars do all the work
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by rlotti View Post
            Anyone have a stock intake and air cleaner box they are looking to get rid of?

Wish I kept mine

I threw it away without thinking after I upgraded to the KA motors intake.

Either upgrade or find one at the junker

Comment

Freaking lol

Comment

Hahahahhahahhahaha hahahhah wtf !

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                  ah. i hate those drawer ones, they seem to break down and stop sliding after 5 years. have you looked at Samsung T9000?
                  this one has new sliders and is way nicer than the Samsungs. I went and tested them.
                  "I wanna see da boat movie"
                  "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by e30vert View Post
                    They are so expensive because they only get to spank your ass for one every 10-15 year so they gotta get you when they can.

For that kinda money you can get the Samsung with an LCD monitor mounted in the outer door. Search Craigslist if you can pay cash outrright and dont need to finance. Ive got a truck and trailer if needed. There are actually some pretty "trick" fridges listed sometimes.

I just repaired my fridge for the Bay area place. Thought the compressor was done as it would not cool. Fan turned on and only blew hot air. Ripped it apart and was going to check the relay that switches the compressor on and off. Pulled the relay and shook it. The internals that were WAY corroded had completely disintegrated. What came out when shook looked like a carbon and plastic grit similar to the consistiency of sand.

Found the replacement relay one eBay for 21 bucks or so shipped. Installed it and BOOM. Cold as hell! What I also found was that as the condensor coils become packed with dust and lint and debris they begin to function very poorly and the compressor has to cycle on more often to keep the cold at the right temp. So with more frequent cycling the relay's contacts are always being energized and deenergized. Wearing the relay faster. Its a domino effect.

So one should always vacuum out or better yet air compressor blow out their condensor coils on the bottom of the fridge as often as is realistically possible.

/removes maytag man hat
                    I don't buy shit unless I have the cash or buying a house LOL
                    and I blow shit out with a compressor. The fridge I have now was free, works, but just looks outdated, like shit, and 1 shelf is busted. I'm just looking early because 4th of July sales are coming.
                    "I wanna see da boat movie"
                    "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Someone at work pocketed my extended battery phone case. I think I know who did it. No proof. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by PorscheH6 View Post
                        Someone at work pocketed my extended battery phone case. I think I know who did it. No proof. Sigh.

That's shitty....

Also makes me weary, I leave my keys, phone, and sometimes cash sitting at my work while working, but my coworkers do it too.

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                          What exactly is it? 66 roadster? I've always iked the 70s 240ZXs, but that roadster looks way more refined and twice as fun
                          My car is a '69 Datsun 2000. It has the first Nissan OHC motor. In many ways the U20 was far better than the L20B that came in the Datsun trucks. The head design was far better. The L20B in stock form was rated at something like 98 hp, where as the U20 (1982cc) was rated at 135hp with SUs and a smog required cam, but 150hp with the non US market Mikuni 44pHH carbs and hotter cam. I've done just a little work on mine and it puts about 150Hp (depending on the dyno its on) to the wheels. Its about 1900 lbs as well. It runs out of 5th gear at about 135 mph (7200 rpm or so. It doesn't actually have a set redline, I've taken it to somewhere around 8K many times)

There have been 35 SCCA National championships won with Datsun roadsters, the factory even built one for the '75 Runoffs, 5 years after the last one rolled off the production line. This year there could be two of them running at Laguna Seca, one guy from back east has finished on the podium with his 3 out of the past 5 years. This is from '76,

My instructor at VARA U I think just bought this car (sorry for the lousy pic)

He is hoping to qualify in his 240Z, and race the roadster at the Runoffs this year.

If anyone is interested in a race car, there is one for sale in Sacramento that assuming its the car I think it is, will be very fast once cleaned up.

Will
                          '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                          '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                          '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                          '88 BMW M3

Comment

So sick Will
                            Thanks for sharing, definitely looks like a bucket list car for me to drive

Comment

dammit Will STOP, I started looking at Datsuns on CL...
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

What is this? No Drama in Norcal Chat?
                                world renown Harry Potter expert
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X