Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sister just got laid off with lots of others from BofA . They (BofA) are taking a bath.

Its going to be a huge culture shock, but if you have a 3 or 5 year "plan" with the ultimate goal being able to be in NYC or some other place then look at it as a stepping stone and suck it up. Most important is a plan with a timeline. Then stick to that timeline.

Comment

Im not a fan of BofA either...
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

My spidey senses picked up on that!

We think alike! :) Hows that electric fan treating you?

Rain! It's a comin! Poor trick-er-treat 'ers.
        Last edited by e30vert; 10-30-2014, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Its great Bruce!! I changed the POS "pusher" fan to a Spal puller fan and now it never climbs over the halfway point :up:

Im about to re-pin my C101, want to hold my hand with that also? Im terrified
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            Its great Bruce!! I changed the POS "pusher" fan to a Spal puller fan and now it never climbs over the halfway point :up:

Im about to re-pin my C101, want to hold my hand with that also? Im terrified
            PM incoming.

Comment

Dude, where's my car?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414719401.860494.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	7171955

Comment

dude where is your car?
                cars beep boop

Comment

Hey guys I started working at BMW of Fremont, let me know if I could help you out with purchasing/leasing a bmw. Just trying to build some clientele.

C. 510-415-4181
                  asefiw@autonation.com
                  Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Comment

anyone need e24 stuff? im selling a full b35 swap drive line 3.07s 3.64s style 5s w good tires style 8s need one tire 3 others excelent e24 sport seats ect

Comment

how much you lookin for the 3.07 and 3.64?
                      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

300 for r3v dudes

Comment

You guys and your stereotypes of The South and its residents are comical.

For some (f)actual insight on Charlotte, ping mattdk or zacm829.
                          Originally posted by kronus
                          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post

You might be right, but don't forget what we are comparing it to (california).
                            world renown Harry Potter expert
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                              If its with a big corporation you can transfer fairly easily (is it BofA?). How else would I have gotten a job in Orange County while I still lived in Seattle?
                              Indeed - an analyst position in banking.

Originally posted by e30vert View Post
                              Sister just got laid off with lots of others from BofA . They (BofA) are taking a bath.

Its going to be a huge culture shock, but if you have a 3 or 5 year "plan" with the ultimate goal being able to be in NYC or some other place then look at it as a stepping stone and suck it up. Most important is a plan with a timeline. Then stick to that timeline.
                              Interesting. Yes, that is the plan. Please PM me!

Originally posted by agent View Post

I don't hate the south. My grandparents and several relatives live in a nice suburb of Memphis called Germantown. I like the Memphis area.

I've also been to Oak Ridge, TN several times for collegiate crew racing.

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                              You might be right, but don't forget what we are comparing it to (california).
                              Haha (<3).

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by Wasefi View Post
                                Hey guys I started working at BMW of Fremont, let me know if I could help you out with purchasing/leasing a bmw. Just trying to build some clientele.

C. 510-415-4181
                                asefiw@autonation.com
                                gratz man!

Pants did u sell the e21?
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                                X