X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys i'm back what's up
    cars beep boop

Comment

Giving away a nice shape black airbag model kick pannel and pair of late model fogs with brackets. Glass is ok one has minor cracks but not ugly.

I dont want to throw away would rather be used

Pick up in albany 94706 pm if you want haz free parts.
      OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

Originally posted by WineCountryE30 View Post
        Good to see some fellow E30 Napa guys!

I work a LOT and my hours are all over the place. (I just finished a 17 hour day) It seems that I frequently do my wrenching at 3AM these days. When my car is road worthy again we will have to get together. These days I have been running around town in my powder blue triumph spitfire. Hard to miss it.

My E30 was pretty banged up in the earthquake and I just got her back on her tires. I was 75% way done with her Suspension/Steering refresh and she fell off her stands and onto her side.... and then back down onto her stands again. Im going to pull her apart in a couple weeks and finish the Suspension/Brake/5Lug upgrades. I found a Z3M roadster rear clip so I am currently rebuilding the axles and looking for a medium case 3.91 or 4.10 to swap in with my M42 until I swap in the M60/S62.

That's crazy! It hit so much harder on the west side of town than the east. We only had a few things drop over here. Any chance you ever see a white 4 door around town with all those stick on vents and flames!? I cry every time I see it! Haha! If you ever see my car (white coupe) say hello!

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
          hey guys i'm back what's up
          did hwy9 to skyline yesterday in the 2002. it was delicious. you should drive it

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
            did hwy9 to skyline yesterday in the 2002. it was delicious. you should drive it
            yes plz

i'm happy you got it back together

put the trunk trim back on you jerk

also i'm DDing a completely trashed e34 right now :[
            cars beep boop

Comment

i ordered some sweet taped chrome. wasnt about to spend 1k on just trim.
              clown shoe is also dead?

Comment

Dmitri is good at killing cars.
                baller status oliver. 1k really?
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

coupe's at a shop getting the ass end welded up so that i can do burnouts good

guy was supposed to get it done while I was away, but, here we are :/
                  cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                    Dmitri is good at killing cars.
                    baller status oliver. 1k really?
                    not baller hence me not buying it
                    coupe's at a shop getting the ass end welded up so that i can do burnouts good

guy was supposed to get it done while I was away, but, here we are :/
                    reinforcements?

Comment

yup, dual ear mounts to bolt in the Wanganstyle special, plus tower reinforcements to run full-coilover rears
                      cars beep boop

Comment

1991 525ia Islandgrun-metallic 21x,xxx miles. It runs fantatsic. No idle problems, not cold or hot start problems, it simply runs great. Problem at hand is the check engine light is on and it fails smog. Code 1221 and 1222 are being thrown, which I assume can mean many different things. I attached a picture of the smog test we received with the car, any guesses what I should replace ro get it to pass? And a picture from the day my dad and mom picked it up. An older couple owned it for 14 years, second owner. Kept very clean.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1432664247738.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	7176822Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1432664366103.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	7176823

Comment

yup, dual ear mounts to bolt in the Wanganstyle special, plus tower reinforcements to run full-coilover rears
                          fuuuu. that car man. youre doin it so damn right

Comment

replacing my fuel pump (in tank) and i came up with this airtex model. i have no idea if its a decent part or not but its like $85, comes with seals, hardware and fuel strainer.... kinda hard to go buy an oem style bosch in tank pump for like 3x the price.

anyone have input?
                            as for the external in line high pressure pump ill go with the bosch 69418 oem pump, i figured with the high pressure pump its probably a better idea to go OEM.
                            as for filter im planning on going either bosch or mahle (oem) or bosch.

i need some advice before i blow a lot of money, also considering picking up a relay just to check if i actually need to replace the pumps.....

Comment

swap the relay with one of your headlight ones

Comment

Anyone want to meet up tomorrow night in San Jose?
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X