This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    i switched with a friend. gave him my H&R race and he gave me his H&R sport.
    if you want to drive alot get HR sport if u like racing get Race but your back will kill you if you drive more than an hour.
    So sports it is! Thanks man. Are you running stock sways?

Comment

ya vert sways are 2mm thicker than coupe.
      i ran vert sways on my eta and it was a good ride.
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
        jin get H&R race. looks perfect imo.
        I was thinking about pulling out all the stops and getting H&R Race with Bilsteins Sports. Heard good things, and that setup really compliments themselves well... I hear sports were a little better ride, but they're also taller, and I want that "Just right" drop height and I want the liberty of the best cornerability as I want to be able to hit the track every so often..

So then.. Race springs means road trips are gonna suck..? :|
        IMO though.. I kinda like the harsher rides.. Makes me feel more connected to the road, but.. That's just me lol

Comment

Fuuu.. I want a vert now :-P

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
            I was thinking about pulling out all the stops and getting H&R Race with Bilsteins Sports. Heard good things, and that setup really compliments themselves well... I hear sports were a little better ride, but they're also taller, and I want that "Just right" drop height and I want the liberty of the best cornerability as I want to be able to hit the track every so often..

So then.. Race springs means road trips are gonna suck..? :|
            IMO though.. I kinda like the harsher rides.. Makes me feel more connected to the road, but.. That's just me lol
            i hate billys they their rebound is crap. koni's with race are so much better.

we just drove to LA(bimmerfest) and back on the race and every pot hole MUST be avoided or you will bend rims. plus your body cries on ever crack, bump in the road. but if you plan to hit thunder hill you must get the race springs.
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Anyone gots a hook up on paint? Tryna paint my valence delphin grey. SF/DC/SSF area
              Also, selling for a friend. Wheels off a Mini 16x? +40? 80% Tires 195/50/16 400 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Eydreeyun View Post
                Anyone gots a hook up on paint? Tryna paint my valence delphin grey. SF/DC/SSF area
                Also, selling for a friend. Wheels off a Mini 16x? +40? 80% Tires 195/50/16 400 bucks.
                jesse stacks son.

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                  Seems like a pretty good deal too.
                  The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                  Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                  2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                  2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Race with Billys is not that harsh... But Koni are much better IMO.
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Well guys, I am back, and happy to be so. I'd like to thank MR325 for talking to the other mods and admins.

Now to a sad story. I did not get the m30b35 swap I have been planning to get for like three months. I had plans with the owner to make a deposit on it, but the owner sold it the day before I was supposed to pay for it. :( I will be searching for a manual 535i donor.

On a brighter note, I saw an old e28 in my school lot today with some style 19 wheels. I am going to ask the guy if he will sell them. He knows nothing about the car, and it even has euro bumpers!

Oh, and I am off in about 20 min to take my motorcycle license test ;)

Comment

Welcome back bonnani. I'm probably the only one that missed you :p
                        The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                        Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                        2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Well, you spelled my name wrong.

Also, anyone have tips on repaiting trim/shadowlining?

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                            Well, you spelled my name wrong.

Also, anyone have tips on repaiting trim/shadowlining?

trimbrite tape
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                            ---------------------------------
                            89 E30 S52
                            ---------------------------------
                            Transaction Feedback.

Comment

I have race and bills on my M3, feels like a race car but I like that feel and could drive it everyday. I've taken it on 3 hour plus rides, yeah the back kinda hurts but I think it's cuz of the SRD's. Wasn't so bad when I had sports seats in it.
                              "I wanna see da boat movie"
                              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

I plasti dip my trim on the convertible about 2 months ago. still holding up and if I don't like I can peel it off. Is kinda rubbing away where door meets the A-pillar but on inside and can only see when door is open, probably need to adjust door since it's not doing it on the other side.
                                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Working...
                                X