This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    that M10 has too much power. you need to turn it down.
    its all that crazy 4 cyl torque

Originally posted by kronus View Post
    All my cars are also broken.
    you have like 80 cars, they cant all be broken

Comment

good news: i finally ordered the water by pass pipe from IE so i can install the Dellortos i got from Simon like 8 months ago

Comment

This is good news.

If you are unsure on if you should continue, let these photos be your guide. Me and the local boys did a small drive down the coast on Sunday. There are some seriously heavy hitters in these photos.

PS: I took them all

world renown Harry Potter expert
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
          This is good news.

If you are unsure on if you should continue, let these photos be your guide. Me and the local boys did a small drive down the coast on Sunday. There are some seriously heavy hitters in these photos.

PS: I took them all

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123394.../shares/C47i9J
          theres a supercharged s50 in there RYAN.... in a fucking 02!
          damn

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
            good news: i finally ordered the water by pass pipe from IE so i can install the Dellortos i got from Simon like 8 months ago
            :woowoo: Im assuming you spent the last 6+ months cleaning them and making them look brand new... right? RIGHT??
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

you have like 80 cars, they cant all be broken
              well they are :(

puuurty

is that chamonix car a touring? the one that jake built up in minnesota?
              cars beep boop

Comment

well they are :(
                +1
                C6Z
                S2K
                VeloN

Comment

yo carson do you want any byzanz body parts before I crush my sedan? I think it's got a good trunk, skirts and doors.. and fuel flap. and that's it.
                  cars beep boop

Comment

yo carson do you want any byzanz body parts before I crush my sedan? I think it's got a good trunk, skirts and doors.. and fuel flap. and that's it.
                    Mine is so clean and set, the car itself doesn't need it but hanging some byzanz art in my garage/room would be cool!
                    C6Z
                    S2K
                    VeloN

Comment

i thought you sold that thing?

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        :woowoo: Im assuming you spent the last 6+ months cleaning them and making them look brand new... right? RIGHT??
                        if by that you mean sitting in the exact box you gave them to me in collecting dust inside the shop then yes... yes i have

Comment

i thought you sold that thing?
                          sold it to the guy next to me in the shop, so when it went into the wall it got brought right back to the shop and now is blocking the white car...
                          cars beep boop

Comment

theres a supercharged s50 in there RYAN.... in a fucking 02!
                            damn
                            The supercharged s50 is sitting in an early Bavaria, which in my opinion, is much cooler than in an 02. At least in a Bavaria it will not ruin the weight distribution considering the s50 replaced an m30. But yeah, 350whp with the right pulley must be nice.

puuurty

is that chamonix car a touring? the one that jake built up in minnesota?
                            The Chamonix car is a standard 2002 roundie, albeit a very clean example. The s50 car that Jake B did belongs to Brandon of Blunttech, iirc. That car is insane. I'd like to touch it.

The fjord 2002 with bbk is pushing about 450whp. Twin Turbo m54b30 with a rear transmission. The whole thing is ridiculously engineered. This is Paul Cain's car. The infamous 3002ttil. You can google it and pull up all kinds of shit.
                            world renown Harry Potter expert
                            sigpic

Comment

I've read all about the 3002tii. crazy build!

you're making me want a 2002 again, ryan, fuck you
                              cars beep boop

Comment

I want to learn how to weld, anyone have any suggestions on good learning material and equipment?
                                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Working...
                                X