Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I love my XJ. I'll post pictures of it later maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
      No I love my XJ. I'll post pictures of it later maybe.
      Babied the hell out of mine because it was the "first vehicle I paid with my money for." I had the upholstery totally redone to match all the plastics and what not, took it to Hollister twice but never built it up. Had a Flowmaster Super 44 and kicker speakers and it was perfect.
      C6Z
      S2K
      VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
        wut.

dueling gt6?
        Yeah I've got one too. Here it is next to the dedicated screen for it, but I'm going to drag it out to the living room.

If you want to bring yours, that'd be awesome... I thought of asking but wasn't sure if that'd be too much of a logistical PITA for ya.

I just got another PS3 recently to replace the one my ex stole when she moved out. Upgraded it with a 480gig SSD and the load times are amazing now.

Since I was starting a new game, I decided on an experiment; see how far I could get with bone-stock cars; no tuner specials, just best tires allowed. Got through most of iB on the controller.

So now I have a garage full of cars waiting to be tuned and ~2.5m in credits. Everybody come tune my shit!
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Yeah I don't know if I really wanna lug my entire setup over... I could maybe con someone into moving the wheel setup and the PS3 but that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
            Yeah I don't know if I really wanna lug my entire setup over... I could maybe con someone into moving the wheel setup and the PS3 but that's about it.
            Yeah, that's what I figured about logistical PITA; hence I didn't ask. No worries, just bring yourself/grillables/beer.

If I have the M42 out of the car and into Oliver's trunk by the end of the day, and we've all had fun, then mission accomplished.

Oh and it's been years since I put the clutch/flywheel in... I'm keeping those since they'll work on an M5X and Oliver's got another source. I'm not sure I have the bits to pull them off the engine, so if anyone else does, that'd be helpful.
            past:
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:

Comment

everyone go to Jason's on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                everyone go to Jason's on Sunday
                https://www.facebook.com/events/1092244837475743/
                make me an admin, bruh
                past:
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                  Babied the hell out of mine because it was the "first vehicle I paid with my money for." I had the upholstery totally redone to match all the plastics and what not, took it to Hollister twice but never built it up. Had a Flowmaster Super 44 and kicker speakers and it was perfect.
                  That is a clean ass XJ. That color
                  Its so much fun but its not the best daily to be driving 35+ miles a day.

Shitty picture i took couple days ago
                  Didnt plan on going black on black but the chrome style 5s didnt look right.

7 years with the YJ never had to get towed. Yet.
                  2 days with the e30.....
                  Last edited by Cakey; 01-18-2016, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Anyone interested in a Saturday dyno day in the next few weeks? Still finalizing dates but it's in San Jose and a dynojet. Cost is expected to be $50/each for three pulls + data.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                      Anyone interested in a Saturday dyno day in the next few weeks? Still finalizing dates but it's in San Jose and a dynojet. Cost is expected to be $50/each for three pulls + data.
                      Actually, yeah. I'm curious.

Comment

i should dyno the cadillac.

Comment

Absolutely, I'd love to see what both of my cars are making as they are
                          C6Z
                          S2K
                          VeloN

Comment

Right on. I've asked the shop how many people are needed and when they can do it, so I'll report back when they do. For now, please add to the list below of interested folks and the number and type of cars they'd like to test:

1) Bimmerman325i, 2 cars, E36 M3 S54 and E36 M3 S52
                            2) Wh33lhop, 1 car?, E30/M50
                            3) CarsonE30, 2 cars, E36 M3 and E34 540i
                            4) cyberkaa, 1 car?, E46 S54 Sedan(s)
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Noob question: I'm assuming it's $50 per car and you can't split the 3 runs between cars?

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                                i should dyno the cadillac.
                                I would throw down $10 to see this, anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                                X