X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend got that Lego f40 it's awesome

Comment

Cool! But not $100 cool lol

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

just finished cleaning and personalizing the man-cave for tomorrow... fuck i love having a garage now

past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

you need like.. 30 more wrenches
          cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            I need the proper tune. Im currently using a Tuner Motorsports Tune for a S50 with 21.5# Injectors on the 413 ECU. I have a M52 with S52 cams and the 21.5# injectors so I thought this would be close enough, but I didnt pass the 25mph test. Passed everything else. Im in contact with SSSquid to see if he can help, but I might just get a TRM chip instead.
            i know you mentioned this before but i forget the exact details, sorry-

you are passing this thing off as an M50TU in BAR's eyes and they're cool with it?

i found a stupid-cheap Z3 2.8 that i'm going to swoop on if i can get cash in hand for both my M42 and the hardtop.

edit:

also, are you or anyone else you know running the M52 OBD2 cat? would be handy if i could, as i've got a wideband for the extra O2 bung...

edit edit:

dmitriy, i know... like i said, never had a garage before. my tools all had to live in one plastic ikea storage box until now :(
            Last edited by decay; 01-23-2016, 05:32 PM.
            past:
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
              just finished cleaning and personalizing the man-cave for tomorrow... fuck i love having a garage now
              i keep more tools in my car... also keeping your sockets on the wall will dirty the wall and if they fall can damage them.
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                i keep more tools in my car...
                see previous explanation (but i've been able to do pretty much everything i need to do with this set of tools, up to and including the ITB install/tune)

also keeping your sockets on the wall will dirty the wall and if they fall can damage them.
                they're nailed down, and there's a wooden desk 2ft below them.
                past:
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:

Comment

see previous explanation (but i've been able to do pretty much everything i need to do with this set of tools, up to and including the ITB install/tune)

they're nailed down, and there's a wooden desk 2ft below them.
                  ya i was just giving you shit.

yes i saw the holder was nailed. the issue is that the metal socket holders get soft over time and the sockets individually come loose. then that happens the fall, hit the desk, roll and fall to the ground. i would nail them to the desk standing up or get a rolling cart from CL, like i have to hold them.

went for a hike today.

by Eric Berger, on Flickr
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

i know you mentioned this before but i forget the exact details, sorry-

you are passing this thing off as an M50TU in BAR's eyes and they're cool with it?

i found a stupid-cheap Z3 2.8 that i'm going to swoop on if i can get cash in hand for both my M42 and the hardtop.

edit:

also, are you or anyone else you know running the M52 OBD2 cat? would be handy if i could, as i've got a wideband for the extra O2 bung...
                    The VIN on my ECU is for a '93 325i with a vanos M50.

Buy the Z3!!! Keep the engine, the real trailing arms, and sell the rest

Im using a S50 downpipe and its unmodified, but I even heard that the M52/S52 downpipes flow better, but who knows. Whatever downpipe you use, make sure its not modified, thats a surefire way to attract more attention and have more questions that you dont really want to answer. Dont waste your time with a M50, just go straight to the M52
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

The longblock and a couple of accessories is all I will need; I'm already running a Z3 5-lug suspension/brake setup. Everything else gets parted (who else wants to go 5-lug? ;))

The Z3 M52 cat is 2in/1out, apparently, which is really nice because it will let me keep the 2.5" single exhaust I already have.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

I think that could work. but it really depends on the referee you deal with. I think if the downpipe and exhaust isnt modified then they shouldnt give you a hard time. Technically, the rule is that the system needs to be the same as the OEM, so you could go fully custom and argue your way, but I dont want to give the referee any reason to fail me so arguing is avoided. That would be a pretty badass setup
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

The longblock and a couple of accessories is all I will need; I'm already running a Z3 5-lug suspension/brake setup. Everything else gets parted (who else wants to go 5-lug? ;))
                          a local guy named Dylan, has been needing that 5-lug setup.
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

He'll be more than welcome to it as soon as I pick up the car. Naturally, I'll be busy all day tomorrow, but I'm going to try to go pick it up Monday, as all I have scheduled next week so far is an on-site interview in SF on Weds afternoon. Other freelance stuff might come up but I'll work with him as best I can.
                            past:
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:

Comment

Id be interested in that 5 lug setup as well.
                              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                                Thanks requested them all :)

Comment

Working...
                                X