Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, I've always laughed at the guys who were after the Dinan badge.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
      I do as well which is why I think it would be awesome to have on an Auto M3 hahaha the Dinan badge also seems to boost the price tag in unrealistic ways
      C6Z
      S2K
      VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
        I do as well which is why I think it would be awesome to have on an Auto M3 hahaha the Dinan badge also seems to boost the price tag in unrealistic ways
        meh, honestly dinan e36 stuff has the worst resale value when it comes to a whole car with stuff.

my buddy bought a Super charged e36 m3 for like 5.5k.

thats dirt cheap compared to what the PO paid for the car and all that shit lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
          meh, honestly dinan e36 stuff has the worst resale value when it comes to a whole car with stuff.

thats dirt cheap compared to what the PO paid for the car and all that shit lol.
          Ughhhhh fine, I'll just manual swap it lol
          C6Z
          S2K
          VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by blazinxpk View Post
            $20. Final offer
            Sold them for super cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
              i had the muffler, chip, suspension, brakes, pedal pads. enough for the badge. but the muffler blew out one day after getting it and dinan would not repair so i said F it and sold everything.
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

I've got a turner motorsports chip. Can I put a dinan badge on my car?

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                  Ughhhhh fine, I'll just manual swap it lol
                  good, because while I do have a 5spd swap in my driveway, I do not have a bunch of overpriced dinan parts
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                    good, because while I do have a 5spd swap in my driveway, I do not have a bunch of overpriced dinan parts
                    you've got a deal
                    C6Z
                    S2K
                    VeloN

Comment

their strut brace is the best one for the m20. it's the only one that does not rub on the cruise control cable.
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                        their strut brace is the best one for the m20. it's the only one that does not rub on the cruise control cable.
                        my sparco knockoff does not interfere with anything. the mason engineering bit i bought before that did foul on the wiring cover.
                        past:
                        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:
                        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post

this.

I have one at my shop now, dinan supercharged s52 and the owner got it for like 6k with the motor freshened up a bit.

Patrick - IG:niicknac
                          RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

my sparco knockoff does not interfere with anything. the mason engineering bit i bought before that did foul on the wiring cover.
                            you have it on an m42 or m20?
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Does anyone know how to tell from realoem whether or not a car has an LSD? I've checked a few different type of cars and the Rear Axle section always says limited slip.

Here's the rear axle section for the car in question: http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/part...BMW-325e&mg=33

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                              Transaction feedback
                              - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                                Does anyone know how to tell from realoem whether or not a car has an LSD? I've checked a few different type of cars and the Rear Axle section always says limited slip.

Here's the rear axle section for the car in question: http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/part...BMW-325e&mg=33
                                Base model e's, to my knowledge, did not come with LSD's.
                                C6Z
                                S2K
                                VeloN

Comment

Working...
                                X