Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Negative just a new Facebook. I only have like 10 friends or something. I only accepted Nate because sometimes he posts about track events o think about going to then never sign up for.

Comment

that's really smart to do. have a fake name and just use it for events, i have thought about doing that as well, esp as i work my way into a job with a security clearance.
      Last edited by Cabriolet; 03-01-2016, 04:48 PM.
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
        Negative just a new Facebook. I only have like 10 friends or something. I only accepted Nate because sometimes he posts about track events o think about going to then never sign up for.
        Do it, you giant gaping vagina. Next one is Memorial day. I know you won't.

Comment

he won't

</3 danny
          cars beep boop

Comment

Auto tranny just went out on the e34 525i, not sure what to do with it now. e34's are pretty much worthless to sell unless manual/540i. Body is in good condition, motor runs good except its high mileage. How much does it cost to replace a tranny at a shop if I provide parts? Shop recommendations in sac?

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
              Auto tranny just went out on the e34 525i, not sure what to do with it now. e34's are pretty much worthless to sell unless manual/540i. Body is in good condition, motor runs good except its high mileage. How much does it cost to replace a tranny at a shop if I provide parts? Shop recommendations in sac?
              Just out of curiosity, how many miles on it and were there any signs of it dying?
              C6Z
              S2K
              VeloN

Comment

I have 234,xxx miles on the motor/tranny. I did have a vibration occurring at certain rpm ranges (High 2k, low 3k), but it felt more like a quibo rather than the tranny. It started to hesitate a little 2-3 days before it went out, and the day before it went out it did slip once or twice.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                  I have 234,xxx miles on the motor/tranny. I did have a vibration occurring at certain rpm ranges (High 2k, low 3k), but it felt more like a quibo rather than the tranny. It started to hesitate a little 2-3 days before it went out, and the day before it went out it did slip once or twice.
                  Okay. My touring doesn't go into 1st manually anymore and takes 3 seconds or so to get into reverse. Seems like it's trying to slip shifting into 2nd also. 217k on it, just counting down now...
                  C6Z
                  S2K
                  VeloN

Comment

e34's are lame. I just want to get rid of it.

Comment

if it's the same as the m20, i have 2-3 auto trannies if you need one
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

I've loved my 540 but it's an auto with only 167k. My touring is a mistake with a kill story soon incoming.
                        C6Z
                        S2K
                        VeloN

Comment

If it the same, then I am pretty damn sure I have a spare auto trans as well. Actually I have a full m20 5 spd swap. Can anyone chime in on this?

Comment

M20 stuff will bolt up to an m5x but will be tilted.

Sell me your adapters cheap kthx
                            cars beep boop

Comment

all you kids that quit the e30s want back in... Oliver, Marco, Carson.... im looking at you

fuck you marco for killing my favorite e30
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                                all you kids that quit the e30s want back in... Oliver, Marco, Carson.... im looking at you

fuck you marco for killing my favorite e30
                                I feel ashamed and foolish. Surprisingly enough, not the first time.
                                C6Z
                                S2K
                                VeloN

Comment

Working...
                                X