This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    After some long deliverations, the family and I have decided to move up north (Visalia)

Now, what the hell am I gonna do up there? Is there even a e30 scene, I know there's plenty of members who live there but is there a community like here in L.A.?

I'm feeling like shit already and July ain't even here.
    lol I played a football game down there. It was 96 last semester when I was there. Not the most exciting city.
    an extremely pugnacious, snarly little bastard of a car.

Comment

Fawwwk, isn't that like tweeker zone there.
      My cousin and her family live there now, that's why we're looking at the same town, cheap living and family oriented supossedly but I don't want to leave L.A. to go to a shittier town.
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

So a friend of mine wanted me to help her sell her car.
        1988 325i Bronzit
        Auto tranny is slipping
        Interior is mint, no rips, tears or cracks.
        Dashboard is mint as well.
        181k miles
        Salvage title due to the damages incurred.
        Please refer to photos attached.
        $1500 firm

Last edited by bernzpeed; 04-01-2012, 09:27 PM.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        ---------------------------------
        89 E30 S52
        Transaction Feedback.

Comment

What do you guys think?

It looks nice...but not 5.2k nice. I have a feeling he's not gonna wanna negotiate too.

@Christian...seems like sort of a high price, no?
          The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
          Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
          2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

i've parted out a few cars, just the interior alone and the engine will get that $1500 back.
            if anyone is interested, just let me know and I can always come back to the owner.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
            89 E30 S52
            Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by sinep View Post
              i've been to 5, and every passenger fender is fubar. I wish I had the money to get fender flares, or I'd buy a dented one and just do that.
              the fuck? really? thats quite surprising, normally the only damage i see on e30's at pnp is front end or rear end collision (minor) or crinkled rear ends lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bernzpeed View Post
                i've parted out a few cars, just the interior alone and the engine will get that $1500 back.
                if anyone is interested, just let me know and I can always come back to the owner.
                How much to good comfort seats actually sell for? Every time I see a pair for over 50 bucks I feel its too much, but idk they're probably actually worth more.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                  the fuck? really? thats quite surprising, normally the only damage i see on e30's at pnp is front end or rear end collision (minor) or crinkled rear ends lol.
                  what, nothing like this?

My donor car.

BEFORE

AFTER

HOW PICK N PULL PAID ME $50

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                  How much to good comfort seats actually sell for? Every time I see a pair for over 50 bucks I feel its too much, but idk they're probably actually worth more.
                  depending on condition, i've sold them for $150 a pair front and $150 rear.
                  Last edited by bernzpeed; 04-01-2012, 10:20 PM.
                  89 E30 S52
                  Transaction Feedback.

Comment

lol i thought i would never sell my set so i listed them as best offer, first offer i got was 200 bucks LOL!

Comment

lol i thought i would never sell my set so i listed them as best offer, first offer i got was 200 bucks LOL!
                      congrats. usually i'll sell sport seats for that amount but it may need seat shocks or something.
                      89 E30 S52
                      Transaction Feedback.

Comment

I just sold my husco armrest that I hated for $120. If I had more money (any money), I'd buy shitty e30's and part them out for a profit. Unfortunately I don't really have the cash to do that kinda stuff.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

i only do them to fund my m50 swap.

i funded my alpine white II with the money i got from my first donor car when i parted it out. donor car only had 63k miles on it so i got most of the mint stuff and put it into my car
                          89 E30 S52
                          Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Did you get the donor for free?

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

I just sold my husco armrest that I hated for $120. If I had more money (any money), I'd buy shitty e30's and part them out for a profit. Unfortunately I don't really have the cash to do that kinda stuff.
                              part cars can be had for cheap.
                              just get a job and save your money and buy a new parts car every few months.

Comment

This kinda got me thinking...I have a debt to my parents on my e30, so maybe I can get pretty cheap parts cars (sub 500) and part 'em out for over 100% profit. I can't spend much money because all of it goes to paying for my car. And i'm still 15 so it's hard to get a solid job. I do some car washes and stuff that can bring in a few hundred a month, but that hasn't been happening lately.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Working...
                                X