Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So there I was going up 880 and my obc says 5 miles, Alvarado-Niles exit was like 11/2 miles away. Fck you obc for lying.

Calves hurt.

Errybuddy in da club git tipsy...
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
      FUCKKKKKK. I did the paperclip trick to reset the oil interval light and now the speedo, and subsequently the odo and mpg meter, doesn't work. What could I have done? I'm sure I used the right ports.
      I believe it is supposed to go ~~~~ FUSE ~~~~ and then you put it in the appropriate plugs or 7 seconds... *

* The ~~ symbolizes wire

Originally posted by cmybimmer View Post
      shit, just found out smog/registration on the e30 is due by the 10th of july! Not good news, not good news at all. Have to figure out getting the car bar'd by then :(
      I posted on your thread on norcale30. I think you should get it BAR'd. Scrounge up some money somehow. Sell your wheels and find a cheap set of bottlecaps.

July 10 is another 4 months isn't it?

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
      So there I was going up 880 and my obc says 5 miles, Alvarado-Niles exit was like 11/2 miles away. Fck you obc for lying.

Calves hurt.

Errybuddy in da club git tipsy...
      Explain this scenario again, I'm confused.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
        I believe it is supposed to go ~~~~ FUSE ~~~~ and then you put it in the appropriate plugs or 7 seconds... *

* The ~~ symbolizes wire

I posted on your thread on norcale30. I think you should get it BAR'd. Scrounge up some money somehow. Sell your wheels and find a cheap set of bottlecaps.

July 10 is another 4 months isn't it?

Explain this scenario again, I'm confused.
        OBC range says I have 5 miles before gas runs out. Sign says exit is 1 1/2 miles. Car go kapoot on off ramp. Im left pushing the car 2 1/2 blocks.
        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Gotcha, so this sounds better than what the obc said because I would rather push two bloacks than 6 1/2 miles ;)

Comment

Jew baby's. I'm going to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post

* The ~~ symbolizes wire

I know but...No one does that! I thought it should be fine to not use a fuse if no one else uses one. Hopefully it's just fuse 10 or 12. I'll look into it when I get outta bed because I'm sick and don't feel like doing anything.
              The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
              Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
              2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
              2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Anyone is sac down for a cruise Monday?

Comment

I wish!

Comment

Hello, debating whether I should sell my 325es to get a four door 325e. What do you guys think?

I don't have much money to put in as is. Figured I could sell and buy an early four door. I drive friends a lot and it seems more practical, and I like the look better.

Anyone have an early four door for sale? Pm me.

Comment

<~~smashing around south sac in a 325e stock Chrome bottle caps and loving it.

Comment

you know what's really fun? Selling me a passenger fender!
                        an extremely pugnacious, snarly little bastard of a car.

Comment

Originally posted by sinep View Post
                          you know what's really fun? Selling me a passenger fender!
                          pick n pull or you will probably be talking about that passenger fender for the rest of your life.

Comment

^^right I was at pick n pull off sunrise had 3 e30 no interior but I think a couple had good passanger genders.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                              pick n pull or you will probably be talking about that passenger fender for the rest of your life.
                              i've been to 5, and every passenger fender is fubar. I wish I had the money to get fender flares, or I'd buy a dented one and just do that.
                              an extremely pugnacious, snarly little bastard of a car.

Comment

After some long deliverations, the family and I have decided to move up north (Visalia)

Now, what the hell am I gonna do up there? Is there even a e30 scene, I know there's plenty of members who live there but is there a community like here in L.A.?

I'm feeling like shit already and July ain't even here.
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X