Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My tail light doesn't pass inspection due to cracks in the lenses.

Does anyone have crack free tail lights for sale? Carsone30, how are yours on your crashed car?

<edit> Detail Addict has reproduced tail lights. I will get those. </edit>

Thanks,
    Bob

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tinkerer007; 06-25-2016, 12:10 PM.

Comment

I'm debating selling the e30 for a 135 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
        I'm debating selling the e30 for a 135 as well.
        I am in total shock with the 135. It's the same size as my '87 325iS bumper to bumper and it doesn't feel heavy like many other newer cars I've driven. The trunk is nearly identical in size to E30's, the rear seats fold, I fit in the back seat and I'm 6'2. It's a sensational car. If you are considering it and you wanna drive one before you decide, let me know and we can link up!

Also, I'll have pics tomorrow AM because I'm a genius and didn't charge my phone last night but I picked up the new E30 today. It is the cleanest and most stock E30 I've ever seen/driven.
        Last edited by CarsonE30; 06-25-2016, 05:59 PM.
        C6Z
        S2K
        VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerer007 View Post
          My tail light doesn't pass inspection due to cracks in the lenses.

Does anyone have crack free tail lights for sale? Carsone30, how are yours on your crashed car?

<edit> Detail Addict has reproduced tail lights. I will get those. </edit>

Thanks,
          Bob

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
          I was about to offer the ones from my vert that Steven did, but realized you picked up an eta. :(
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

They both made it to the meet today, pics.

C6Z
            S2K
            VeloN

Comment

E82 is a fun car, enjoy it! What are your plans with the E30 this time?

I've been steadily working on my car for so long now, I just want to drive it!!

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
              Transaction feedback
              - jpod999

Comment

More picts

Carson,might you post some more photos ,interior ,engine etc...of your "new" e30 when you get a chance,I have the same combination ,all original in similar condition I am sure others are curious as well....Rob.
                Last edited by 1843lamp; 06-27-2016, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                  E82 is a fun car, enjoy it! What are your plans with the E30 this time?
                  No plans at all for this particular one. I've never driven a stock E30 but I absolutely love how it drives and feels on the road. Might do wheels but that's about it, I'm in love with how quiet and smooth it is.
                  Lamp, I'll take some more pictures soon, hopefully today!
                  C6Z
                  S2K
                  VeloN

Comment

girlfriend is now thinking of keeping her FR-S. her lease is up soon but she likes the car enough that she might just pay it off.

i had plans to get myself a 986 Boxster S next, but i guess i could do worse than a WRX. it needs shocks and brakes, soon, but there are factory upgrade paths there, just like i did with all the Z3 stuff on the E30.

so now i have two cool BMWs in my garage that i need gone.

two five-lug swaps. reinforced subframes with urethane bushings. camber plates. chassis reinforcements. and a fucking aluminum M52. you track-day/drift bruhs should be all over this shit.

come buy this stuff, please.
                    past:
                    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:
                    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

It's too clean.

C6Z
                      S2K
                      VeloN

Comment

Thank you for posting photos,great looking car and very nice condition ,the only difference I see is that you may have red carpeting instead of grey and the armrest on the door panels is red instead of black.My car is a low mile one owner car and came from the dealer withe leather Cardinal arm rest ,early console with cassette holder and BBS side skirts which have a 1985 date code on them ....maybe some engine photos as well?

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                          girlfriend is now thinking of keeping her FR-S. her lease is up soon but she likes the car enough that she might just pay it off.

i had plans to get myself a 986 Boxster S next, but i guess i could do worse than a WRX. it needs shocks and brakes, soon, but there are factory upgrade paths there, just like i did with all the Z3 stuff on the E30.

so now i have two cool BMWs in my garage that i need gone.

two five-lug swaps. reinforced subframes with urethane bushings. camber plates. chassis reinforcements. and a fucking aluminum M52. you track-day/drift bruhs should be all over this shit.

Make a thread here in the CA section posting up everything you have. I just reinforced and installed poly bushings in my rear subframe, I probably would have just bought yours if I knew you had one lol

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                          Transaction feedback
                          - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by 1843lamp View Post
                            Thank you for posting photos,great looking car and very nice condition ,the only difference I see is that you may have red carpeting instead of grey and the armrest on the door panels is red instead of black.My car is a low mile one owner car and came from the dealer withe leather Cardinal arm rest ,early console with cassette holder and BBS side skirts which have a 1985 date code on them ....maybe some engine photos as well?
                            I have gray carpet, good score on those skirts!
                            C6Z
                            S2K
                            VeloN

Comment

My engine compartment was like that until I did some detail work.
                              Last edited by 1843lamp; 10-07-2016, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post

More info? Off the car?
                                2003 Z4 3.0 6-speed- Silver, 19's, daily driver
                                1990 Silver 325i- Lowered on H&R OE Sports, e90 drop hats, KYB shocks, color matched rocker panels, 16" Emortal RS wheels on 205/50/16 tires... Currently getting a full refresh including an S52 swap!
                                1997 Black Ford Probe GT- Stripped to 2220lbs, MS3X, Forged motor in midst of assembly... Dyno results and 1/4 mile times pending

Comment

Working...
                                X