Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok dudes, I seriously need my E30 vert roller gone. Turns out I moved in to a bad situation and I have to GTFO by the end of the month.

I put some serious love and money into the suspension build on this car. Full 5-lug conversion from a Z3, which comes with bigger brakes and Porterfield R4S pads, and they fucking drop anchor when you put the left foot down. The only place it *doesn't* have poly or solid bushings is the rear shock-top mounts. Front subframe and rear trailing arms got weld-on reinforcements, and there are frame reinforcements from Mason and that Ari guy. Ireland Engineering sway bars have all the cool reinforcement bits too. And there are a ton of personal touches- a cool cupholder you can't get anymore, a gauge pod with a wideband, corbeau racing buckets, a custom front valance designed to feed more air to the radiator, a bunch of euro bits like smiley headlights and the bumper trim, list goes on.

If you hate that all of the cool shit is in a vert chassis, then strip it down and put all of the cool bits on your coupe or sedan- everything swaps over.

Have gotten a couple of tentative offers for $3K, so that's what I'm asking.

Someone come take it away and use the parts or build it into something new, please.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Hey guys, looks like I'm coming to join you middle of next month in the east bay. GF is going to Berkeley, so I quit my job, gonna pack up the dog, and road trip out there!
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
        Hey guys, looks like I'm coming to join you middle of next month in the east bay. GF is going to Berkeley, so I quit my job, gonna pack up the dog, and road trip out there!
        welcome to nor cal man. where you gonna be living Berkeley? great place lived there on MLK and dwight way. you'll enjoy it
        i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
          welcome to nor cal man. where you gonna be living Berkeley? great place lived there on MLK and dwight way. you'll enjoy it
          I have absolutely no idea. The GF is out in Oakland right now (near Piedmont) looking for a place. We're trying to stay under the $2000/month range for a 1-bedroom, so I'm not sure what geographical area that puts us.

I'm just stoked to get away from the heat and humidity of Richmond. It's miserable here right now.
          sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

I have absolutely no idea. The GF is out in Oakland right now (near Piedmont) looking for a place. We're trying to stay under the $2000/month range for a 1-bedroom, so I'm not sure what geographical area that puts us.

I'm just stoked to get away from the heat and humidity of Richmond. It's miserable here right now.
            that range probably puts you in north oakland or west oakland. berkeley if you find the right spot. either way all those places are great. east bay is a whole lot of fun. good luck
            i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Welcome, 2000/month near the school is gonna be damn near impossible.

Piedmont/Oakland area will be more likely. One thing youd wanna look to get close to is a BART station. BART is our "subway" and you can pretty much get anywhere in the bay with it including Berkeley, they have a station like 2-2 1/2 blocks from the campus.

Trying getting a place close to one so you dont really have to drive in the crappy traffic and crappy parking and crappy parking citation prices. lol

Goodluck on the search friend!
              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

buy my Cadillac.

Comment

Here in Martinez it's possible to find nice 2 bedrooms with a garage for under $2k. We aren't far from I80 which would take her straight into Berkeley (lots of traffic though unfortunately) and there are 5 BART stations close by. Just something to think about!

Is this guy really selling a hardtop for $500? https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pts/5670521114.html
                  Last edited by jpod999; 07-07-2016, 11:34 AM.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                  Transaction feedback
                  - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                    Here in Martinez it's possible to find nice 2 bedrooms with a garage for under $2k. We aren't far from I80 which would take her straight into Berkeley (lots of traffic though unfortunately) and there are 5 BART stations close by. Just something to think about!

Is this guy really selling a hardtop for $500? https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pts/5670521114.html
                    FUCK. Just sold. That's like 10 mins from me.

Feedback!
                    Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                    Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post

Hot damn

Tapatalk
                      i love bmws

Comment

im pretty sure dmitriy ran away

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                          im pretty sure dmitriy ran away
                          happy birthday you dapper fuck
                          past:
                          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:
                          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Hey! Feel free to PM me - I am from the East Bay, hang out in Berkeley all the time

Also, I just road tripped back to the Bay Area from Washington D.C. last week.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

anyone going to the GGC BMW club get together on Sunday at Edge Motorwerks in Mountain View?
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Hey guys, looking about buying the pieces to make upgraded starter to alternator and chassis ground cables in 2g sizing. Unfortunately the smallest quantity I have to order will leave me with a good amount left over, so I figured I'd see if anyone is interested in a set if I make extra, to help offset the cost. Thinking $20 for the pair?
                                2003 Z4 3.0 6-speed- Silver, 19's, daily driver
                                1990 Silver 325i- Lowered on H&R OE Sports, e90 drop hats, KYB shocks, color matched rocker panels, 16" Emortal RS wheels on 205/50/16 tires... Currently getting a full refresh including an S52 swap!
                                1997 Black Ford Probe GT- Stripped to 2220lbs, MS3X, Forged motor in midst of assembly... Dyno results and 1/4 mile times pending

Comment

Working...
                                X