X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The birthday bbq was cool like 3 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
      Anyways Del Valle Regional Park would be a good spot. if i get a few sponsors and toss in $$$, once i have a job again, then we'll see.
      hey-oh! I was just car camping there this weekend and a huge group of mopar people were leaving as we were getting there.

It would be sorta cool to have an overnight event there. You can put up to 2 cars and 6 people at each "single" site or many more at the "group" sights. If we reserved in advance, we could get a bunch of sites next to each other. Caravan down in the morning, have all day to hang out, then not have to worry about the drive home after beers.

Maybe I'll try to organize something if enough people are interested.

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
      Sfbay e30 is really SJ e30... we need more e30 meets closer to the middle of the bay! I'd be down to help plan a big Bay Area e30 picnic.
      Totally this. I'm down for a meet, but don't really want to spend all day on the road for an hour or two in a parking lot in SJ.
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

I swam across Del Valle years ago. That was a bad idea lol
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Anyone have a car cover I can buy for a E30 vert/coupe? I have holes in my top and it's gonna rain!

Comment

working on e30s is great guys

everyone should do it all the time

cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
              Internship over?
              ya 17 units + working would not have worked.
              it was an amazing experience but we'll see in 8 weeks what happens.
              Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
              Ha, easy solution then-- don't post it on Facebook.
              FB ruined everything. memberberries, politics, baby photos, idiots showing up to meets, etc. if it wasnt for all the group chats and meets i would have quit years ago.
              Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              I swam across Del Valle years ago. That was a bad idea lol
              about 20 years ago when it wasnt raining i walked across the bottom and picked up dead fish.

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
              hey-oh! I was just car camping there this weekend and a huge group of mopar people were leaving as we were getting there.

It would be sorta cool to have an overnight event there. You can put up to 2 cars and 6 people at each "single" site or many more at the "group" sights. If we reserved in advance, we could get a bunch of sites next to each other. Caravan down in the morning, have all day to hang out, then not have to worry about the drive home after beers.
              Maybe I'll try to organize something if enough people are interested.
              Totally this. I'm down for a meet, but don't really want to spend all day on the road for an hour or two in a parking lot in SJ.
              ya i would like a whole day bbq and real event like the rest of the big cities have. cost is the only issue atm.
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Anyone got a clean, complete, rear sedan seat in black leather?

Comment

i got one that's in ok shape.. and houndstooth

sorry
                  cars beep boop

Comment

darn.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev Run D View Post
                      Anyone got a clean, complete, rear sedan seat in black leather?
                      I have one in great condition but it's black vinyl, not leather. $50?
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                        i got one that's in ok shape.. and houndstooth

sorry

I might have to snatch that for the fabric! Price? Condition of the houndstooth itself?

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                          I might have to snatch that for the fabric! Price? Condition of the houndstooth itself?

60 buckaroos

what are you making out of em?
                          cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                            ya i would like a whole day bbq and real event like the rest of the big cities have. cost is the only issue atm.
                            a single overnight spot is $25 for up to 2 cars and 6 people and an extra $2 fee if you bring your doggo, it's pretty cheap!
                            sigpic
                            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

i have a a few eta heads and a few automatic transmissions if anyone needs one.
                              i have some nature vinyl coupe back seats that i need to get rid of.
                              Last edited by Cabriolet; 10-31-2016, 06:31 PM.
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Yesterday a friend gave me a set of RC090 style 5's. Anybody looking for a set?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X