This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is a 325ix out?
    2004 wrx would be my first choice. great car, fun, good awd system.
    any i6 XJ, is still small but pretty good at everything, except passing a gas station.
    late 90s-mid 2000s tacoma 4wd, reliable, with a cab you can get all your winter needs in them.
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

There's an ix on CL. I went to see it.. pretty beat. Guy turned down my lowball, month later car is still on CL.
      cars beep boop

Comment

IX's are getting hard to come by this year.
        would you go e46xi?
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Unlikely. Meh awd performance at a premium.
          cars beep boop

Comment

I wish I had AWD right now, I powerslid on to the 101 at 50mph a few minutes ago [emoji33]
            88 325is Five Speed
            Lachssilber

Comment

Hey guys!

I'm coming up to the Bay this Tuesday night with a Mercedes filled to the roof with E30 parts.

Hoping to swap-in my Cup Kit suspension onto my new shell Wednesday and go for a lil drivearoo.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by AlonzoS View Post
                Anybody know how to take the ignition unit off?? We can't seem to figure it out

Alonzo, this is probably too late but I describe how I did this exact thing in a post in my build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...3&postcount=91

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                Transaction feedback
                - jpod999

Comment

Dmitry,

Please don't sell/trade the 318. I need to see it first.

Also - you should consider/check out 2nd and 3rd Gen 4runners.

I've been sorta in the market for 3rd Gen for a few months now.
                  I had cash in hand the weekend before my accident. Then the accident happened.

:(

So now I'm probably taking my mom's sketchy Cross Country to Tahoe in December

:(

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

I'm going back and forth on it. It's a really nice car, I like it a lot. Once the white car is running I will have a redundant car, though, so I'll get to decide which one goes on the chopping block.

XJ market is insane. For the second time, I am the first responder on an XJ ad and it's sold by the time I get there to see it.
                    cars beep boop

Comment

Anyone have a power top convertible frame? I'll gladly trade my manual frame. The condition of the top doesn't matter, only need the frame.
                      Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                      A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Driving up in a couple of hours from DTLA/Pomona.

If you see a gold Mercedes E-Class W124 bottomed out in the rear and stuffed with E30 parts, that's me!

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

WTB charcoal canister

Comment

Finished installing my car's rear suspension.

Now waiting on the rust neutralizer to dry up in the rear trunk battery well. Then going to install new tray/battery/etc and get it moving again.

Mercedes transmission gave up, so looks like I have no choice but to drive back down in the E30 which is nowhere even near presentable condition IMHO.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

welcome back! how long are you in town for?
                              cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                                Finished installing my car's rear suspension.

Now waiting on the rust neutralizer to dry up in the rear trunk battery well. Then going to install new tray/battery/etc and get it moving again.

Mercedes transmission gave up, so looks like I have no choice but to drive back down in the E30 which is nowhere even near presentable condition IMHO.
                                Stuff the E30 with whatever needs to be installed and enjoy yourself. NBD
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X