This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
    Spence, I think a dude named Sylvester in the SFV area of LA might.

Super cool guy with a milli E30s in his backyard.

He posts regularly on LA Craigslist.

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    I know Sylvester too. He has a large collection of stuff. Ive found hard to find parts from him since he has so many parts cars

Thanks for the info guys, any idea on a good way to reach out to him?

Comment

shameless rep of my senior project.

meets all ADA and ASME codes. it can support ~5k lbs.
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

That's sick Eric. Congrats on finishing school! I'll be studying in Vienna next semester (in 3 weeks).
        The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
        Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
        2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Dude, you guys should drive through the most northern states in the summer. It sucks right now but I'm in a Land Cruiser so, pretty much wutev.

It would be a beautiful drive in the summer.
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
            Dude, you guys should drive through the most northern states in the summer. It sucks right now but I'm in a Land Cruiser so, pretty much wutev.

It would be a beautiful drive in the summer.
            ... like when the E30 picnic is going on?...

edit: Spence, I sent you a PM with his #
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              ... like when the E30 picnic is going on?...

edit: Spence, I sent you a PM with his #

Thanks Simon.

Comment

Eric - That thing is awesome, congrats. I have one more semester till I start my senior year at Sac State. Getting super anxious and definitely looking forward to my senior project.

Been lurking for another e30 here and there, I have so many brand new and used parts laying around but no e30. I can't justify selling them.

Comment

Someone go pick this thing up! It's a 5spd late model sedan: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/5884355283.html

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                  Transaction feedback
                  - jpod999

Comment

That's a neat little car, but I feel the price is a little on the high side. A dash swap and good detail of the paint would go a long way though. I'm sure someone will buy it soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                      That's sick Eric. Congrats on finishing school! I'll be studying in Vienna next semester (in 3 weeks).
                      DUDE! that's something i wished i could have done. hope it all goes really well for you there. ps dont become a crazed dictator while you are there.

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                      Eric - That thing is awesome, congrats. I have one more semester till I start my senior year at Sac State. Getting super anxious and definitely looking forward to my senior project.

Been lurking for another e30 here and there, I have so many brand new and used parts laying around but no e30. I can't justify selling them.
                      buy my blue one. just dont crash it.
                      as for my senior project. this was the biggest one the school has seen in years. everyone passes senior project, i got really upset about this. some people only put in 1 day builds and passed. ours took all 5 of us every shop hour + side time to complete and cost us $4000.
                      hit me up for resources once you have your classes
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

anyone want to trade? I havea 2.93LSD and looking for a 3.73 or 4.10 LSD

Driving down from Eureka on the 29th and heading back on the 1st
                        turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
                        Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                          buy my blue one. just dont crash it.
                          as for my senior project. this was the biggest one the school has seen in years. everyone passes senior project, i got really upset about this. some people only put in 1 day builds and passed. ours took all 5 of us every shop hour + side time to complete and cost us $4000.
                          hit me up for resources once you have your classes
                          If I could afford it, I need a project to keep me busy anyways tho.

I wish I would have stopped by Riverside and saw all the senior project demonstrations. I was so focused on finals and my sister was having her new baby (I am an uncle now!) that it completely slipped my mind. I will definitely be hitting you up for some resources once school gets going again, the ME classes can be tedious as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                            shameless rep of my senior project.

meets all ADA and ASME codes. it can support ~5k lbs.

Wow, that thing is very cool. You guys should patent it.

Comment

Originally posted by endeavor View Post
                              Wow, that thing is very cool. You guys should patent it.
                              we cant, without a redesign. it was made at the school, so they own the rights to it
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

BAY AREA!!! Anyone have a spare M42 fuel pump that I could pick up tomorrow morning?

My new E30's fuel pump crapped out tonight ON THE SAME STREET ON THE SAME BLOCK as my old E30, when it's fuel pump crapped out 5 years ago.

Thanks!

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Working...
                                X