fail ***.

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
      Cuz we po' college studintz d0e cuz
      must suck... oh wait so am i.
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Damn that 6 is rad! Hopefully getting into an E30 this weekend but it probably won't go over as smooth as I imagine. Nothing ever is when dealing with cars haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
          Sina, why are you selling your ride now?
          It's my attempt at being fiscally responsible. I've been starting to invest money in bonds and such, I'm just trying to start make more money while not being able to work doing the school year. Not to mention I'm beginning to go into heavy debt due to student loans. Sometimes I get really angry at our nation's education system, like at the fact that an individual like myself, coming from a middle-class family has to pay out the ass for tuition. I also get angry at the fact that American Men cannot qualify for NCAA scholarships for rowing, but women can. But I get my anger out at the gym. I've been getting unusually angry lately, at my stupid decisions in the past; both fiscally and generally. I have a problem where I fail to appreciate things while I have them, taking things for granted, until they're gone. I'm starting to lose motivation at completing my Peugeot, and I've been generally starting to lose interest in cars lately as well.

Sorry for venting,
          -S

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Sina, dude don't sell your e30. sell the volvo or just let the Peugeot go.
            Date less. or just date older men... :P
            you'll make it buy, we all do, it just teaches patience.
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

'nother rant:
              I fucking hate people. I traded a laptop yesterday, for another laptop, and both were unrestored. You need passwords to restore it. So he texted me, and i didn't see it until about two hours later, but I gave him my password and asked him to text me his. I've been calling and texting him since then with no.fucking.response. Maybe now he's at work, i'll give him that. But at 10pm last night when I texted him back, there's no fucking reason for him to not just send/tell me the damn password. R3v and other good experiences have made me generally trust the general public, but shit like this makes me hate humanity.
              The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
              Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
              2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
              2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

V, people suck all the time 100% of the time.
                also now you know why i almost only just buy new. used/trading sucks.
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

I've had tons of used electronics, and it's been fine. Even now, I'll just give him the benefit of the doubt and maybe he's busy. I'll call him again (on another number because fuck him anyways) later tonight. If worst comes to worst I have a signed bill of sale from him (with the laptop's serial number), and I'll just go to an Apple store and get it restored.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                  2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Vivek, I honestly hate reading your posts. You use the "f" word way too often. I am not sure if you notice, but Sina has bigger and more important problems then you. He does not go around flaunting the "f" word all the time.

Using cuss words over the internet, or in public for that matter, does not make anyone like you more.

You should be more mature about the way you handle things, or just don't cuss.

Comment

Just because Sina has bigger problems than me doesn't mean that I'm not free to express my own personal issues, does it? I used the F word about 4 times in those two posts. It may be excessive but i'm a little Frustrated. And Sina's issues just made me think of mine. Not made me think that mine are as important, but made me think of mine.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Remember when you first got the blue vert and you put "Its fucking mine finally FUCKING mine" in your sig.....

Shit getts annoying real fast, and that was the start of it for me, but fell free to say what you want.

Carry on my noble one.

Comment

Point taken. I'll take note of it for sure. Part of that is simply because r3v allows certain language that many other forums do not, so given the opportunity I've sort of abused it.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

FUCK.

Marco you should hangout with me and Dan more :hitler:

Comment

Danke

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                              FUCK.

Marco you should hangout with me and Dan more

Cause I am supposed to automatically know when you guys hangout right? Also, another thing. I do not skate, and I do not like the spend excessive amounts of money on food. Which I know Dan loves to, and according to your instagram, you do too ;)

Comment

FARRRRRK

(showing how big my problems are) :mrgreen:

Just kidding. In the great scheme of things, my problems are common plight to the average American college student.

But Keep your head up, my little baby V. :lbvwink: ;)

Eric, I've got several immediately interested parties in my car :???:

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Working...
                                X