X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys.

Comment

all have seen her lol! most still will! lol
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
        Hala madrid
        Orale!

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
          orale!
          real madrid beat manchester united in the quarters of the champions league, that is all

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ
            Hey guys,
            who in the bay can help a local nigga out ***?
            Basically, I have quite a bit of slop in my shifter after going through it all with bernz.
            The problem lied with the limited time constraint I had the day we decided to tackle it.
            For some odd reason, we couldn't get the driveshaft to drop so replacing parts #1 and 3 was ridiculously hard and not completed.

also, this part was not replaced properly

I'm asking if anyone can do it for me and not shaft me on labor costs.

pm me
            i just poped mine out this weekend it takes about 1 hour. Did you loosen the middle collar that tightens down the middle spline? You need to loosen that to compress the driveshaft to clear. Also what did you do about the exhaust? I just unbolt mine starting from rear up to the transmission hanger and let it hang, but keep a jack under muffler so it's not just hanging with zero support. should be able to wiggle it out then, also i remove guibo area from trans first, then shift forward to clear rear subframe. should fall right out.
            "I wanna see da boat movie"
            "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
              Hey guys.
              Hey, how bout dem radio codes. ;)

Comment

text me your vin

Comment

Originally posted by danny View Post
                  text me your vin
                  k

Comment

Had a weird problem today. On my way to class I was sitting at a light, just like normal, and when I started when the light turned green my car wouldn't rev past 2.5 or 3k. At first I thought a large vacume leak had just opened up, but then after another moment everything just got better. Anybody have any ideas? Tomorrow I will have time to check everything out.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                      real madrid beat manchester united in the quarters of the champions league, that is all
                      word, we're throwin a rager for the bayern arsenal game

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Cars ready for smog :p gonna try and of it tmw.

Comment

Take it out and drive it pretty hard for a good half hour before hand. You want to get the cats good and hot so they will burn everything off. The car has been sitting for a long time, and after having a blown head gasket. You want to get any and all crap burned out of the exhaust system. Like I said, don't turn it off when you go inside to get the test done. Keep those cats as hot as possible.

Good luck,
                          Will
                          '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                          '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                          '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                          '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                            Take it out and drive it pretty hard for a good half hour before hand. You want to get the cats good and hot so they will burn everything off. The car has been sitting for a long time, and after having a blown head gasket. You want to get any and all crap burned out of the exhaust system. Like I said, don't turn it off when you go inside to get the test done. Keep those cats as hot as possible.

Good luck,
                            Will
                            of course! thanks will.

Comment

whos car is this?!?!?!!

Comment

I don't know, but tell them to get that retarded shit off their windshield.

Girlfriend's pissed at me because I'm headed to LA for a day and a half for shows and photoshoots with my business partner. She didn't have anything planned, just doesn't want me to go. Only time she talked to me at all was to ask for a ride home from the train station.

So I'm bar hopping my shitty San Jose neighborhood. Fuck her.
                                past:
                                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:
                                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Working...
                                X