This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone see the new version of facebook?
    i hate facebook. It keeps getting more and more complicated/crowded every month.

whatever just happened to using fb for hitting bitches up/stalking them?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
      i'm pre ordering my iphone 5 tomorrow it's gonna be dope going from first iphone to this one. also mbonanni you can't divide by zero, come on.
      You have any idea when they'll ship? I wanna get one, but my phone month ends on the 16th, so I'm torn between not wanting to pay another month before dropping AT&T and not wanting to not have a phone.
      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
        You have any idea when they'll ship? I wanna get one, but my phone month ends on the 16th, so I'm torn between not wanting to pay another month before dropping AT&T and not wanting to not have a phone.
        or you could upgrade to an Android phone
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by cabriolet View Post
          or you could upgrade to an android phone
          +1
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
          1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
          1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
          1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

I like my android better than the iphone

Comment

Bam! Only took me over a year to get a fan in there lol

Comment

Yey! Looks like you're gonna fall in love with her once more

Comment

Ehh, I'd rather not have a fan at all.. But this one isn't noisy like the stock fan, and does a decent job keeping the engine cool enough. It is like right next to the damn radiator though O_o

Comment

iPhone is so much easier to use than android. I do all my forum posting on iPhone over real comp...
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

might finally be parting ways with my razr to cop this beauty

super wet in white

Comment

Originally posted by series88 View Post
                        I've always admired this mt2...

is this the m50d slider?

What happened?
                        yes sir m50 it is!

and i could pre order tmw but my mom is steeling my upgrade :hitler: i have to wait till October to get mine.

black 64gb FTW.
                        i have a black one now and i was kinda wanting white, but when i saw the white iphone 5 is gonna be white and brushed aluminum, and the black is kinda like black on blackish aluminum, i have to go with the black.

Comment

^ah, i seen that at the track. Talked to the owner for a bit. Honestly dont remember his name or anything. Is he on here?

Comment

Originally posted by cmybimmer View Post
                            Ehh, I'd rather not have a fan at all.. But this one isn't noisy like the stock fan, and does a decent job keeping the engine cool enough. It is like right next to the damn radiator though O_o
                            Which one did you use? You out the rad, put it on and then put the rad back in?

Comment

Used the audi one blackhawkimpact posted from ebay, came out to $18 shipped. And yepp

Comment

Originally posted by series88 View Post
                                ^ah, i seen that at the track. Talked to the owner for a bit. Honestly dont remember his name or anything. Is he on here?
                                Yeah his name is travis and his username on here is highway1.

Tall white dude right? Hes a nice dude really easy to get along with and hes pretty funny. Very smart too.

Comment

Working...
                                X