Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sell me that! lol i have no valence lol!
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

damn, whole threads being deleted, people getting banned, whattttttt is going onnnnnn

Comment

I lifted his ban and deleted the thread. I've been having one weird week man.

Comment

hey mods will mOD! LOL
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
            I lifted his ban and deleted the thread. I've been having one weird week man.
            someone needs to get laid.
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
              someone needs to get laid.
              Perhaps. I think I'm on my male menstrual cycle or something.

Comment

Originally posted by dk View Post
                I don't know, but tell them to get that retarded shit off their windshield.

Girlfriend's pissed at me because I'm headed to LA for a day and a half for shows and photoshoots with my business partner. She didn't have anything planned, just doesn't want me to go. Only time she talked to me at all was to ask for a ride home from the train station.

So I'm bar hopping my shitty San Jose neighborhood. Fuck her.
                Haha, my gf said she's busy with her family on Saturday (we planned to hang out) so I'm leaving all weekend with my friend to his lake house.
                dump her needy ass. women only get more needy, not less the longer you are with them.
                My ex one time had the balls to call me needy when I insisted she come help me with an assignment due the next day. I couldn't do it without her and she had told me shed come. This is a girl who'd call me every night and insist I stay on the phone all night because she couldn't sleep without feeling like I was next to her.
                NOOBs!

no they do not interchange. the E's have a single inlet cats, I's have dual inlet cats.

however vivek has a whole I exhaust and if u get the whole thing, that will interchange.
                I actually sold tht to a guy from la. He came up just for the exhaust.
                Originally posted by rob&e30 View Post
                sell me that! lol i have no valence lol!
                No buy mine i need the money :(
                The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

good 5 minutes
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                    Haha, my gf said she's busy with her family on Saturday (we planned to hang out) so I'm leaving all weekend with my friend to his lake house.

My ex one time had the balls to call me needy when I insisted she come help me with an assignment due the next day. I couldn't do it without her and she had told me shed come. This is a girl who'd call me every night and insist I stay on the phone all night because she couldn't sleep without feeling like I was next to her.

I actually sold tht to a guy from la. He came up just for the exhaust.

No buy mine i need the money :(

yours is last resort lol! I need some flare/bling if cant find ill come chop that beast off! LOL my brakes have been fine it just whent away lol ill still swap the cylinder later this weekend lol

Comment

Originally posted by HerbReal View Post
                      '91 318iS. I guess the cats out of the bag haha
                      NOICE!
                      Looks like my dream 318iS.
                      Diamant-Schwarzeneger

Milage means nothing to a DIY guy; when that thing goes south, find another m42 and rebuild it for the handling. Ive seen full m42 engines for $200 on Craigslist before

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                      broke but have ipad, hmmmmm.
                      OG iPad from 4 years ago, yes
                      I've been wanting to upgrade but kept putting it off because of my being broke

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                      damn, whole threads being deleted, people getting banned, whattttttt is going onnnnnn
                      I'm missing all the fun! I have no knowledge of these happennings

Comment

I failed smog, my NO PPM is little higher than the maximum allowance. Oil is just changed, haven't had time to look at the air filter, O2 sensor, and I was told that the cat was replaced 2 years ago, though the car has been sitting for a while (forgot when exactly) good thing I didn't pay 2k for this little trouble. Here's my numbers:

NO (PPM)
                        Max:815
                        Average:259
                        Meas:839

CO(%)
                        Max: .78
                        Ave: .15
                        Meas: .39

HC (PPM)
                        Max:124
                        Ave: 49
                        Meas:110

btw, when the car is running, the temperature goes down in between above the cold spot and the first line? could that be a problem?
                        - 98 M3 Cabrio
                        Photo work: http://www.herbreal.com
                        Instagram: @herbreal
                        Twitter:the_herb_real

Comment

maybee it think its still cold so its running in warm up mode! My termostat stuck open and i actually failed smog like 4 e30's ago!

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                            Milage means nothing to a DIY guy; when that thing goes south, find another m42 and rebuild it for the handling. Ive seen full m42 engines for $200 on Craigslist before
                            Dude I've seen a running m42 on here for 60 bucks. Someone i believe in LA sold an m42, g240, driveshaft, and diff for $75 a while ago. Ran fine too.
                            The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                            Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                            2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Herb, it is the seller's responsibility to sell the car smogged, not the buyer
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Herb, it is the seller's responsibility to sell the car smogged, not the buyer
                                Yea, I just wanted to see if I were able to square it away myself today. I'll contact him again tomorrow and have him take care of it.
                                - 98 M3 Cabrio
                                Photo work: http://www.herbreal.com
                                Instagram: @herbreal
                                Twitter:the_herb_real

Comment

Working...
                                X