Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fml ALL 4 WHEELS ARE BENT. 740 to get them straightened, refinished, powder coated, and tires mounted balance.

If anyone has a set of nice 17" wheels for sale PLEASE let me know. 740 is getting to be too steep right now but I want some options.
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by series88 View Post
      Yep, too bad the eta cant slide. lol
      Pfffft you could slide an eta

Comment

It's got an open diff and with that wheel setup, we just couldnt. we tried. lol! It will somewhat do it when it rains though. m20b25 will be dropped in soon and I think we'll go with a 4.10

Comment

Originally posted by bernzpeed View Post
          rebuilding my vanos unit so i can finally finish the 24v swap... taking sooooooo long... procrastinator
          I know that feel...

Ive been working on refinishing a set of rims for like 2 months

Comment

anyone have a set of spare wheels i can roll on? please
            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
              hahahaha about that.. I decided to leave SJ for personal reasons and came back to dvc. But I'm applying next semester to UC's so I should be outta here again in a minute.
              Greeklife you ask? It's chill. Parties? They're chill. Girls? Slutty as fuck, but chill. Trying to stay out of the drama that comes with? GHEY

It becomes like high school dude; you're exposed to so many students because of rush events, dance formals, sorority gift exchanges.
              You start to know everyone on a first name basis which is cool but I'd rather not say what's up to every other damn person I see while walking to class. (It's most likely diff in sd cuz bigger school waffleswaffleswaffles)
              I'll put it this way, if you value your alone time; don't do it, it'll become non-existant.
              One of the main reasons of why I pledged was to get into all the weekend parties(being greek will open A LOT of doors socially for you). Being a GDI (urbandictionary it :giggle:) made it nearly impossible to get into frat parties aka #fuckbitchesgetmoney.
              But hey it's all you waffleswaffleswaffles. I think balancing crew, keeping a competitive gpa, and pledging a fraternity may crack your sanity. Maybe not waffleswaffleswaffles? :shock:

tl;dr: rush the first couple events to see how you dig it. if you do, pledge. if not, fuxwit your crew instead
              Lol yeah, id say currently only 7/42 of the crew team is also in a frat (they are all in sigma chi).
              To be honest, I have met a fuck ton of people so far this year, usually through sports teams and what not...
              i remember for most of winter quarter, i'd find myself shitty as fuck somewhere in PB.
              I also have been lucky (i guess) with the females, by ucsd standards, because as you guys may know, ucsd has some of the lowest amounts in good looking beezies, so i have no idea how the fuck i've managed to pull as many as I have.

[note to breh's looking to come to ucsd]: you've been warned. triton eye.

regarding all that fraternity commitment shit, i hear my homies talking about them everyday in carpool. i really do not know how the fuck they're doing it all toghether...then i remember what their grades are like...

Today, was probably the shitiest day in a long time for myself.
              I had 2.5 hours of sleep last night, woke up at 5am for a really intense crew practice this morning, then ive been waayy out of focus all day in classes and shit. could barely think straight in persian class.

Also, haven't had time to go grocery shopping yet this week, so ive been blowing some non-existant money of subway and cafeteria food.

math hw due tomorrow, otherwise id go to bed right now and tap the fuck out.

CANNNOOTTT FUCKING WAIT TILL NEXT TUESDAY when midterms are over. No major shit to do for another month.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

no e30 for a few days = life sucks
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                  Then maybe i should kill myself...?

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                    Then maybe i should kill myself...?
                    do you not have yours?
                    Much wow
                    I hate 4 doors

Comment

do you not have yours?
                      it has been chillin in san mateo since last august, except when i drove it around for 3 weeks in december.
                      I only recently got a volvo like a month ago, but i dont drive it due to a failing tranny and driveshaft, gonna try and limp it up to LA and ditch at my uncles house soon

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

What did you do?!
                        -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                        Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                        Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                        Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                        Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

guys, i'm looking for front bumper for late model and valance
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                          ---------------------------------
                          89 E30 S52
                          ---------------------------------
                          Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Damn... you fools are writing essays up in here.. wtf is this?
                            Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                            anyone have a set of spare wheels i can roll on? please
                            For how long?

Anddd got caught playing call of duty in the library today :(.. No more xbox at school

Comment

i agree with thisss....
                              Originally posted by cmybimmer View Post
                              Damn... you fools are writing essays up in here.. wtf is this?

For how long?

Anddd got caught playing call of duty in the library today :(.. No more xbox at school
                              gay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                                i agree with thisss....

gay!!!
                                Keep your pants on!

:p
                                -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                                Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                                Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                                Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                                Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Working...
                                X