This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys.

Depressed about how much money it's gonna cost me over break to get all of the maintenance issues sorted with my car.

Can anyone relate?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Dude, just read your build thread. That is such a bummer. Sorry to hear.

Are you still planning to make the trip up to NorCal? If you are and need a hand/company/someone to give you shit just let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by bastianshaw View Post
        also pic of knee?
        Unfortunately I left my phone at home before we set out so I didn't have it to take a pic. One of the docs yesterday took pictures but I was in too much pain to remember to ask him to text them to me. If I see him again I'll ask him if he still has the pic.

It looked basically like this, but on the inside of my left knee and significantly larger hole. Over an inch in diameter and deep enough that i never really saw the bottom of it.
        The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
        Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
        2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
          Hey guys.

Depressed about how much money it's gonna cost me over break to get all of the maintenance issues sorted with my car.

Can anyone relate?
          << who spent 40k this year on cars. and guess who didnt make 40k. yes e30s kick you when you are down. i cant even finish my wife's car bc i cant afford tires and a windshield
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
            Hey guys.

Can anyone relate?
            I know that feel bro, I need a new steering rack cuz mine blew, and a new slave cuz mines leaking air. Not to mention tires...

But then I know think about how it will make me feel when all the shit is done, :pimp: im down wit et.

Comment

Cabb. PS delete. and a slave cylinder is $21 change that before you get stranded.
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                Unfortunately I left my phone at home before we set out so I didn't have it to take a pic. One of the docs yesterday took pictures but I was in too much pain to remember to ask him to text them to me. If I see him again I'll ask him if he still has the pic.

It looked basically like this, but on the inside of my left knee and significantly larger hole. Over an inch in diameter and deep enough that i never really saw the bottom of it.
                whats that even from like a rock or something? bike peg?

Comment

I am debating doing a PS delete. How is it with a stock rack?? It is the only thing that leaks on my car right now, and it is annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                    I am debating doing a PS delete. How is it with a stock rack?? It is the only thing that leaks on my car right now, and it is annoying.
                    I think its great if ur a man

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                      as long as all the fluid is gone. no issue. my wife drives my car w/o issue and it's not really noticeable except when trying to dive outa the way of an asian driver that cut you off without looking/blinking and the Azenis RT615K's make it stick very well when parallel parking.
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by bastianshaw View Post
                        I think its great if ur a man
                        count me out

Comment

i drove cabs ETA with his PS delete.

easy peasy, very enjoyable, not very hard to park.

and i have like 0 upper body strength so for you it should be no problem.

Comment

Just the road as far as I know. Honestly I don't really know know how I fucked up the inside of my left knee falling on the left side, but I rolled. I think it just tore the skin wide open. X-rays showed tons of gravel and air in the joint so they had to clean it out really well to avoid an infection. It was my first real surgery but thankfully I don't remember anything 2-3 minutes after a large shot of what I assume was basically heroin.

Also I'm 120 and DD with no PS, super easy.
                            The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                            Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                            2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                              Also I'm 120 and DD with no PS, super easy.
                              you dd a m42 with PS/AC delete. thats like 150lbs lighter than a m20 with ac. even with your tiny nadi it was super light and easier than my eta.
                              tbh i would never add PS to an m42. the front is very manageable w/o
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

I normally drive around 2-4 deep in my car, with audio stuffz, big tires, and lots of swag.

P/S Delete sounds intimidating.

p.s. That stanced volvo thread in OT delivers. It has lulz.

Comment

Working...
                                X