X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
    Car doesn’t come with any sort of spare, owners handbook says run run flats
    My E90 doesn't have a spare either. The first thing I did after I bought it was replace the run flats with good tires. The ride quality improved by approximately 450%.

A membership with AAA takes care of the flat tire issue, on the very rare chance that should happen.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
      My E90 doesn't have a spare either. The first thing I did after I bought it was replace the run flats with good tires. The ride quality improved by approximately 450%.

A membership with AAA takes care of the flat tire issue, on the very rare chance that should happen.

Lol good idea

Comment

What tires are you using? The car came on Yokohama Avids which feel pretty poopy to me, lots of road noise.

Comment

What tires are you using? The car came on Yokohama Avids which feel pretty poopy to me, lots of road noise.
          Continental DWS06

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
            Try contacting Josh at HMB Motorwerks in Sac, he might be able to help you source parts.

Anything youre looking for specifically?

ahh sort of a little bit of everything at the moment, suspension parts, body pieces,

I have a super ETA that im going to swap in I think, I have all the IS parts out of the current motor to do the swap.. need a 173 dme.. etc.

Comment

Continental DWS06

Thanks!! How do you like them?

Comment

Thanks!! How do you like them?
                Awesome DD tire for the money. I fully expect to get 25k+ out of the rears, which is damned good for a staggered setup.

Comment

what are you guys doing for junkyard tools? I'm currently taking my entire box with me, which is about 50lbs. I'd like to get a decent set of metric only stuff so it weighs less and I don't need a wheelbarrow. The only thing I found was this insanely expensive set:

Are there any decent metric only sets available at a reasonable price, or should i just slap something together out of several harbor freight sets and put it in a bag?
                  sigpic
                  1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                  1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                  1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

I usually take everything with me that I'll need to take a whole car apart (minus pullers and stuff) but it all fits into two of those small harbor freight bags. Not light by any means. I'm sure I could downsize it to one bag and be fine, especially if I know what I'm going in there for.
                    1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

I just take a 3/8ths drive socket set, set of metric wrenches, Allen keys, some torx bits, knife/razor and other misc tools and throw them in a backpack.

Comment

Hey guys. I have a 1991 318i that I would like to get diagnosed for a “bog/no power above 2k on cold startup” it’s almost like I have 2 step if I don’t shift in time. Quite annoying in the mornings when trying to go to work. I bought this to be my daily so I can keep my f80 miles low. Any recommendations on a shop?

I’ve already done the basics. Cleaned up any vacuum leaks. New idle control valve (old one didn’t make any noise). Tested with known good air flow meters. Still the same. I had a code for a pulse generator so I changed the crank sensor. Still the same.

Previous owner noted the o2 and cat were replaced but not sure how long ago. It did however pass smog recently.

The higher the operating temp of the car, the higher I am able to go through the gears before I have to shift. Once fully operating temp. Runs smooth.

If anyone else experienced this or has a shop to recommend, let me know. I’m located in south Bay Area, but open as long as I can get this resolved. Hopefully nothing crazy. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

hey team - anybody have a front iS' lip for sale here?

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                            hey team
                            Wow! There's a name I haven't seen in years. Whats up man?
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                              hey team - anybody have a front iS' lip for sale here?
                              I have one, it comes in two pieces if that's cool?

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                                Wow! There's a name I haven't seen in years. Whats up man?
                                Doing well Eric! Hope you and the old man are the same.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                                I have one, it comes in two pieces if that's cool?
                                haha all good man - ended up ordering through Blunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X