This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
    It looks like a can of shit that goes fast. Holy shit is that not one, but TWO DTM stickers on it?!? Adult driven my ass, your childish reply just proved that. Not to mention he just killed the validity of your add, and your credibility.

"M3,Corvette,sti,EVO,srt,svt EATER ALL DAY BY CAR LENGTHHHHSSSS."

Seems legit, I'm sure it isn't beaten on at all. You sound like a punk ass kid, or a very immature adult lol.
    Dood, shut up... Go back to bed.

Comment

:ohsnap: This thread got 10x better now the seller joined. There was some contradicting statements in your ad, but if wait for the right person im sure you can get close to your asking price. Shit a maaco paintjob and you easily get more then what your asking. GLWS :up:
      sigpic
      IcWhatUdidThere

Comment

Originally posted by StealthiE30 View Post
        :ohsnap: This thread got 10x better now the seller joined. There was some contradicting statements in your ad, but if wait for the right person im sure you can get close to your asking price. Shit a maaco paintjob and you easily get more then what your asking. GLWS :up:
        Cool...

But I haven't contridicted myself, It's all in the understanding of the reader. What is listed on the cl ad is what is on/in the car for sale now... NOT LISTED IN THE AD: e36 5 lug swap, 5x120 bbs rs's, e30 mtech wing, perfect interior, Ect... But it was in the add when Anthony aka Mr lugo came to buy his e28 mtech 1 wing and go for a ride. Jeez... Lol

Comment

It looks like a can of shit that goes fast. Holy shit is that not one, but TWO DTM stickers on it?!? Adult driven my ass, your childish reply just proved that. Not to mention he just killed the validity of your add, and your credibility.

Seems legit, I'm sure it isn't beaten on at all. You sound like a punk ass kid, or a very immature adult lol.

And actually, its got 4 clearly visual DTM stickers on it (one on the lip,one one the side of the valance,one on each side of the car on the rear side windows.. Why, you might ask yourself. So when I fly by you and you can't catch me,at least you'll know where to bring your car for some go fast.

Comment

the guy comes in to defend himself and he's childish? but you calling him a punk ass kid isn't?

good luck to the seller, the paint isn't pretty but it seems mechanically sorted. I suggest making a FS post on r3v with lots of pics of mods/mechanicals and information on the turbo setup (tuning, turbo type, exhaust, wastegate, etc).

the rest of you douchebags can EAD.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
            X