Official NorCal For Sale Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 1987E30project
    E30 Addict
    • Dec 2006
    • 432

    #946
    Diff on hold for Toodaloo

    Comment

    • 1987E30project
      E30 Addict
      • Dec 2006
      • 432

      #947
      Selling the following:
      Two bottlecaps in good condition 20 each. Not sure how much they are going for.
      Also a convertible sway bar , 21mm, $100
      Dead pedal $80 as shown in the link below
      A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.

      For now no shipments only local

      Comment

      • Jimmyac28
        Grease Monkey
        • Jul 2016
        • 371

        #948
        I decided to swap an m30 into my e30 so I'm selling all my m20 eta parts:
        ETA complete bottom end $200
        Manual transmission $300
        ETA head rebuilt with dual valve springs(no cam or rockers) $150
        ETA intake manifold with throttle body $75
        "I" intake manifold with throttle body $75
        Head gasket kit for eta $50
        Brand new water pump $50
        Exhaust manifold gaskets with heat shields $15
        Timing belt kit with tensioner, pin and spring $40
        ETA chipped ecu $100
        VR head bolts $10

        All prices are obo

        Also willing to trade for m30/m50 swap parts or 3.73 lsd rear

        Comment

        • 1987E30project
          E30 Addict
          • Dec 2006
          • 432

          #949
          GONE....... First come first served.
          Free 3.73 LSD diff . It has a front seal leak only reason I took it off my car . No noises when I had it in the car. I was going to try and replace the seal but I have too many things going on so I thought maybe someone can put it to good use.
          Last edited by 1987E30project; 11-20-2016, 10:13 PM. Reason: Part is gone

          Comment

          • CarsonE30
            R3VLimited
            • Jun 2015
            • 2124

            #950
            Originally posted by 1987E30project
            Still available. First come first served.
            Free 3.73 LSD diff . It has a front seal leak only reason I took it off my car . No noises when I had it in the car. I was going to try and replace the seal but I have too many things going on so I thought maybe someone can put it to good use.
            I'll take I guess if no one else needs it, mine has started knocking!
            C6Z
            S2K
            VeloN

            Comment

            • dadsbmw
              E30 Addict
              • Oct 2014
              • 475

              #951
              dibs after carson! I'm 15 minutes away!
              2003 Z4 3.0 6-speed- Silver, 19's, daily driver
              1990 Silver 325i- Lowered on H&R OE Sports, e90 drop hats, KYB shocks, color matched rocker panels, 16" Emortal RS wheels on 205/50/16 tires... Currently getting a full refresh including an S52 swap!
              1997 Black Ford Probe GT- Stripped to 2220lbs, MS3X, Forged motor in midst of assembly... Dyno results and 1/4 mile times pending

              Comment

              • adamtnyc
                Member
                • Jan 2011
                • 58

                #952
                Official NorCal For Sale Thread

                I'm going black. Need carpet, door cards, kick plates and rear parcel shelf for a coupe. Who's got the goods?

                Comment

                • CarsonE30
                  R3VLimited
                  • Jun 2015
                  • 2124

                  #953
                  Originally posted by adamtnyc
                  I'm going black. Need carpet, door cards, kick plates and rear parcel shelf for a coupe. Who's got the goods?
                  I have a set of front black door cars if you'd like, no pics on me but I can get some tonight or tomorrow AM
                  C6Z
                  S2K
                  VeloN

                  Comment

                  • CarsonE30
                    R3VLimited
                    • Jun 2015
                    • 2124

                    #954
                    Long shot but does anyone have a tear free cardinal driver's sport seat?
                    C6Z
                    S2K
                    VeloN

                    Comment

                    • 2mAn
                      Señior Mod
                      • Aug 2010
                      • 20982

                      #955
                      Originally posted by CarsonE30
                      Long shot but does anyone have a tear free cardinal driver's sport seat?
                      Not local, but it looks like he's willing to separate

                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1966 Blue Boat
                      -1969 Red VW
                      -1986 White BMW
                      -2006 Green Thing

                      Make R3V Great Again -2020

                      Comment

                      • CarsonE30
                        R3VLimited
                        • Jun 2015
                        • 2124

                        #956
                        Originally posted by 2mAn
                        Not local, but it looks like he's willing to separate

                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=398085
                        Yeah, that looks about what mine is at condition wise except the bottom bolster. Also looks like a different shade of red to me? Maybe taurus or ox?
                        C6Z
                        S2K
                        VeloN

                        Comment

                        • MrBurgundy
                          R3V Degenerate
                          • Mar 2012
                          • 5597

                          #957
                          Originally posted by CarsonE30
                          I'll take I guess if no one else needs it, mine has started knocking!


                          If you don't want it I'll take it


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 1973 Porsche 914 // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP // 2024 Yamaha XSR700 // 2025 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X

                          Comment

                          • CarsonE30
                            R3VLimited
                            • Jun 2015
                            • 2124

                            #958
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            If you don't want it I'll take it


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I sent a PM a few days ago but have heard anything lol
                            C6Z
                            S2K
                            VeloN

                            Comment

                            • MrBurgundy
                              R3V Degenerate
                              • Mar 2012
                              • 5597

                              #959
                              Originally posted by CarsonE30
                              I sent a PM a few days ago but have heard anything lol
                              Bummer.

                              I think someone else called dibs after you, so I'd be third in line if he even responds :c
                              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 1973 Porsche 914 // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP // 2024 Yamaha XSR700 // 2025 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X

                              Comment

                              • meppadua
                                Advanced Member
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 124

                                #960
                                I am looking for a M50B25TU, anybody have an idea where to find one?
                                Thanks for the help!

                                Comment

                                Working...