No announcement yet.

Official NorCal For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a full set of M50nv pistons/rods that have been sitting around for 8ish years now. Anyone interested?

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
    Transaction feedback
    - jpod999

Comment

looking for treehouse CAB's to run stock m52 headers for BAR
      1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Sold it for $1300, in case anyone cares. It was on the low side, but I needed it gone.

Looking to sell my hard top, currently located in Berkeley. It's got loose fabric on the C-pillars and the trim around the front is pealing up. I'm willing to glue it down if someone picks it up for my asking price of $1500.

The price is based on the only other one for sale locally being $1800 to r3v or $2000 on CL.

Last edited by McGyver; 02-13-2018, 06:56 PM.
        sigpic
        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

hardtop

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
          Looking to sell my hard top, currently located in Berkeley. It's got loose fabric on the C-pillars and the trim around the front is pealing up. I'm willing to glue it down if someone picks it up for my asking price of $1500.

The price is based on the only other one for sale locally being $1800 to r3v or $2000 on CL. Pm'ed you please call me, im local and can pick it up.

Comment

hardtop

Originally posted by McGyver View Post

The price is based on the only other one for sale locally being $1800 to r3v or $2000 on CL. Hello, I pm'ed you please call me been looking for one of these for a while and Im local, I live in Salinas, however my wife is going to Cal State Berkley now. Call me 831-818-8205 Geoff.

Comment

FS: 1991 BMW 325i (4DR AT)

Just acquired an Alpinweiss/Schwarz 4DR with AT over the weekend. Low miles and completely stock except for an aftermarket head-unit.

- Excellent condition front and rear plastic bumpers, fog lights, valence, and lip
              - BMW glass all around
              - Crack-free dash and plastics, working glove compartment with lock
              - Clean door cards, carpet, parcel shelf, and headliner
              - Comfort seats (F and R) in very good condition
              - Premium Sound tweeters and speakers
              - Tool kit and spare in trunk
              - LSD from the factory

I intended to harvest most the parts from this car for another project, but after getting it home, I'm beginning to think the car is too nice to dismantle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0913.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	7194116

Name:	IMG_0914.jpg
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	7194117

Name:	IMG_0916.jpg
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	7194118

Name:	IMG_0928.jpg
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	7194119

Name:	IMG_0932.jpg
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	7194120

Car has a clean title and less than 138k miles. Previous owner bought the car in 1991 and brought it to California with him from Florida 15 years ago. He lived and worked in the City, drove it less than two miles to work each day, and parked it in a garage both at home and at work.
              Carfax shows no accidents and that the car has always passed emissions. Damage was reported to the driver's rear quarter panel (not structural) ten years ago. Body work for the repair was decent, but the paint is not a perfect match on the driver's quarter.

The car is parked in San Francisco and runs, but according to the PO, the engine developed an issue last month. He paid a local shop to diagnose the issue: a rocker arm broke and damaged a valve. PO considered his options and ultimately decided to sell the car to buy a new BMW. The car can be driven a short distance, but should probably be towed or put on a trailer if it's leaving the City.

Other notes: Odometer works, brake lining light is on, battery needs to be recharged since the car has been sitting, tires are at about half-life, and the AC is said to be blowing cool, not cold.

Asking $2,500. Prefer a local sale to a forum member who will put this E30 back on the road. Willing to reduce the price if buyer doesn't need the bumpers/valence/fogs/lip/dash, or has pieces to exchange. Please PM with questions.

Comment

Medium Case 3.25 lsd, miles unknown. - $340

Comment

Have a set of borbet type A's asking $1000 can meet in the bay area if need be. I'm up near sacramento, Willing to trade with cash on your end for a diff lower than 3.73, H&R sport shocks, sport seats ect. or if you have all that cash on my end...

Comment

PART OUT:

Parting out my entire 1991 schwarz coupe 325i. Most small parts free to $1-5 (aside from the obvious stuff, M20, subframe, auto trans, etc. very negotiable though) if you come pick them up. Pnp style. I have entire rear subframe out & ready to go. 4.10 open. M20 has been pulled.

Located in Santa Clara, CA

PM me your number and i'll text you or vice versa.
                    Last edited by CabbE30; 02-27-2018, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                      PART OUT:

Parting out my entire 1991 schwarz coupe 325i. Most small parts free to $1-5 (aside from the obvious stuff, M20, subframe, auto trans, etc. very negotiable though) if you come pick them up. Pnp style. I have entire rear subframe out & ready to go. 4.10 open. M20 has been pulled.

Where is the car located

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 1987E30project View Post
                        Where is the car located

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
                        Santa Clara, CA

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                          PART OUT:

Located in Santa Clara, CA

How much for the front/rear seats?

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm finally stripping and parting my beloved 1989 convertible with way too many modifications to list. The hardtop is sold. The two major items left to sell are the m30b35 swap (someone may have dibs) and the 5-lug swap.

I plan to take everything of value off the car this weekend, but PM me if there is anything in particular that you're looking for. I'm not trying to make a killing, just a fair price and to keep this stuff from getting crushed.

Last edited by McGyver; 03-07-2018, 12:20 PM.
                            sigpic
                            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Looking for a good 885 "i" cyl head. A buddy of mine cooked his motor and cracked the head. Obviously, I'd prefer a "recently rebuilt", but a decent price on a re-habbable one would be good too. Prefer East Bay, but arrangements for pick up can be made.

Thanks,
                              Sean

Comment

Official NorCal For Sale Thread

I have an 885 head. The car ran when I pulled it (140k miles), buutt one of the exhaust valves are bent.

$50 and its yours. I am in sac but can meet in Vacaville.

I also have a full rear end subframe,trailing arms, disc brakes, axles, etc from a 1991 325i. $130 obo lets move this

Last edited by mbonanni; 03-15-2018, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X