No announcement yet.

Active L.A. e30 members registry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Artificial Internet fame is more important than quality, human memories.

Currently building a badass coffee table
    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by chilezen View Post
      artificial internet fame is more important than quality, human memories.
      +1
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

It's all about the e-insta-fame. Seriously though, I wish I could make it out but life gets in the way sometimes. Daddy duty and working nights have limited my time lately. I always set aside the last friday of the month for Van Nuys but since it changed to the 2nd friday, it doesn't quite work for me. With that said, who is going to Socal Euro? It's been years since I have gone.
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

714 cypress
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
            It's all about the e-insta-fame. Seriously though, I wish I could make it out but life gets in the way sometimes. Daddy duty and working nights have limited my time lately. I always set aside the last friday of the month for Van Nuys but since it changed to the 2nd friday, it doesn't quite work for me. With that said, who is going to Socal Euro? It's been years since I have gone.
            It's well understood, you're pretty active still and someone to count on for advice, regarding these cars. It's the ones that seldom post and always say "I didn't know about this? Where was it posted?"
            Hello, there lots of mediums of communication now. Facebook being the first, followed by the infamous instagram and finally the forums.
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
            714 cypress
            Sorry bud, we're not playing this anymore.

Comment

Oh, and I'm going Barry.

Comment

aightttt
                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
                X