Bimmerfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bimmerfest

Is anyone from NorCal trailering their car down to bimmerfest?with a multi car trailer maybe? I'm looking to get mine hauled down and back if possible, save myself all the rock chips. Willing to split costs.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1987 Delphin 325IS
    LS1•TSP 228r• condor speed shop solid subframe, diff, fcab, mounts•Airlift air ride suspension•e36 ps rack•Eibach sways•16" Spal puller•bbk 310mm front & rear•17" BBS RS•
    Build Thread
    1993 alpine 2 325IC
    •Ground control coilovers•16" BBS RS• momo woodgrain

lol. dont be a weiner. drive it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blazinxpk View Post
      lol. dont be a weiner. drive it!!!
      Yeah, trailering it would be boooorrring.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
      Transaction feedback
      - jpod999

Comment

Getting rock chips out of the lips of the wheels is a bitch and if I do end up driving it'll be on Thursday to be have time to detail and shit, so if anyone's towing hit me up!!
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1987 Delphin 325IS
        LS1•TSP 228r• condor speed shop solid subframe, diff, fcab, mounts•Airlift air ride suspension•e36 ps rack•Eibach sways•16" Spal puller•bbk 310mm front & rear•17" BBS RS•
        Build Thread
        1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

I see a lot of people just use painters tape to protect the paint, you could look into that if you don't find someone towing.
          1992 325I Convertible
          sigpic

Comment

A heat gun and clear bra/ laminex would work.

ATTENTION:

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO, PLEASE DO SO AT THIS TIME

Comment

I'd be willing to split costs on a trailer. I have an excursion we could use to tow it, we'd just have to rent something.

Feedback!
              Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
              Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

What days are you going down Steven? I'll look into a trailer rental

1987 Delphin 325IS
                Build Thread
                1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

Take the scenic route and stay off 5
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Just tape it up, man!

Comment

I would say 70% or more of the fun is the drive with fellow enthusiast. The event itself has gotten disco over the years. Standing around in a big parking lot looking at a bunch of cars is nowhere near as fun as the drive

Comment

I'm going down Thursday, caravans usually just attract negative attention in my experience. But looks like I will be driving. Where is everyone staying? I'm looking at Laguna beach

1987 Delphin 325IS
                        Build Thread
                        1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

Originally posted by Rc 415 View Post
                          I'm going down Thursday, caravans usually just attract negative attention in my experience. But looks like I will be driving. Where is everyone staying? I'm looking at Laguna beach

your correct, however i should have qualified my comment, what i should have said is that the caravan/group i usually go with are seasoned veterans and mostly obey the laws ;)

Comment

the caravan was the funnest part of going to bimmfefest for me

Comment

Working...
                            X