Extra tickets to NASCAR at Infineon tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extra tickets to NASCAR at Infineon tomorrow

I received two free tickets from a friend earlier this week for the Nascar event at Infineon raceway, so I'm going to go check it out. Today he gave me a call and got me two more free tickets. Let me know if your interested in going. I'll be taking a friend.

no PM's. email paintpro21 at gmail dot com or call me 925 four one three 6280

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook - Twitter

Where in the bay area are you in?
    -Frank
    1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
    1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
    2001 525i

Comment

Danville.

the tickets are at will call up there so meeting me there would be easiest unless were car pooling or something.

call me if you want to go

Comment

NASCAR sucks and all, but I would go check it out for free. Did anyone go with PaintPro? How was it? Just like it is on TV?
        I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

It's cool because of how loud it is. I went to Dover a lot when I was younger, and the noise they make is just incredible. You can't hear right until the next day. You really don't know whats going on when you're there though, unless you have a scanner or something.
          85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
          e30 restoration and V8 swap
          24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

At Sears Point it isn't that bad, and even though its a road course you can still see around pretty good if you are in the right spot. Even still, there's the giant TV's showing almost exactly what's on TV anyway in case something happens you can't see.

Comment

oh crap, didn't even notice that it was on a road course. I would love to see a comparison of NASCAR and BMW CR C Mod laptimes...
              I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

It wasn't too bad. I wasn't impressed with the female beer guts and tattoos. but I can respect nascar for running on a road course with no abs, traction control, and apparently no fuel level gauge.

I thought for sure a bunch would go off in turn 2 the first lap out, and others all over the place. they were extremely clean, and very close to each other. I was impressed.

I took a 2002 buddy, and the other two tickets went to waste

Comment

Working...
                X