Recommended Audio Installer/Shop in Bay Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommended Audio Installer/Shop in Bay Area

I was pretty active here back in the day, owned a '91 325iX and spent time with both the NorCal and SoCal R3V guys. I ended up moving to Tahoe and got rid of the E30 for a 3rd gen 4Runner.

I am back in the Bay Area now and picked up an E39 540i recently and want to install a new touchscreen head-unit into the car. I'm not too familiar with local BMW groups/E39 specific groups, so figured I'd reach out here.

Do you guys have any recommended audio shops that you'd trust to do this? Ideally, I'd like to have the steering wheel controls still be usable, so would prefer a shop that specializes or has experience with the BMW electronics in the car. I'm in the East Bay, but am willing to travel a bit for a good shop.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

welcome back! (sorry, no actual answer for your question)
    cars beep boop

Comment

Thanks man! Just trying to get plugged back into the Bay Area BMW scene after being away for so long.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Kinda late but my buddy James at Concord Car Stereo can handle that for you. He's been installing for almost 20 years and can easily handle your AV unit upgrade in your E39.
        Owner - Bavarian Restoration
        BMW and European Electronics Repair and Restoration
        www.BavRest.com
        My Feedback Thread
        Our Facebook!
        Follow our Instagram!

Comment

Working...
        X