No announcement yet.

2012 PDX Saturday Morning Caravan 6/23/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're off! BR break and regather in Woodland!
    -------------------------------------------------
    1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
    2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

In for rolling shots. :(

Comment

Big ass fucking wreck a mile from the griots exit. Fuck this. 3/4 lanes closed...
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Before anyone gets their hopes up, the video didn't turn out so great. The side mount gave me nothing, and the lack of a viewfinder on the GoPro made for poorly aimed and framed shots from the driver's window. Not to mention that, due to rain, I was limited to pointing the camera backwards to avoid water on the lens.

Overall I captured maybe 5 minutes of footage, and after cutting out the rolling shots of minivans, there is maybe 2 minutes worth of us. That said, for those that hung back at the 75mph mark, there is at least ONE rolling vid of all of you. I wasn't about to do 90 in that rain so that I could try and catch up with the rest of you :)

I'll try and post a quickly cut no frills youtube vid tonight. If someone wants the footage I can put it someplace. Did anyone else managed any videos? I'll say that I didn't capture enough to make anything interesting out of it. Y'all might be mildly interested in what your cars look like in the rain though, which is why I'll post it. Lessons have been learned though, and next year will be awesome. Especiialy if it doesn't @#$%ing rain :hitler:
          -------------------------------------------------
          1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
          2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

I would have taken allot more if it wasn't for the crazy rain
            Transaction Feedback: -click here
            [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
            [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Working...
            X