Early Warning: 2008 E30 Picnic Date

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mot
    replied
    This is amazing to see all you guys come from other states.. Totally adds to the event!

    and mariano, no worries. There will be plenty of beer if you come.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hartge_H27
    replied
    hey -limp- there is a group of us heading right through nebraska. look here http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=101774

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by Mot

    no buddy list = no expensive beer for mariano
    hahaha. You know I was joking.

    Leave a comment:


  • BDSax
    replied
    well, i think i might fly out. gotta see how my life schedule works but i do have some airline miles to use.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    PNW is beerheaven

    LA is coorsville

    PNW FTW!
    QFT

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    PNW is beerheaven

    LA is coorsville

    PNW FTW!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mot
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    Tom is wrong. You are denied entry into my buddy list then!! ;)



    Mariano
    wait how am I wrong? Was bimmerfest not one big party for us last year?

    no buddy list = no expensive beer for mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • -limp-
    replied
    haha i need to meet up with someone on the way up wouldnt wanna drive all the way alone

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    Originally posted by -limp-
    mmmmm its an 18 hour drive from western nebraska...but i think imma go....anyone who's heading through nebraska wanna meet up...or anyone going down i90 round buffalo...sounds like a good time to me
    Whats funny is the picnic is right off I-90. I am only 1.5 hours away from the picnic... my grandparents live one exit away. hehe.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Oddly, I wish I lived further away, making this trek more eventful. ;) I'm serious though. Maybe I should drive somewhere the week before, just to meet up with some people. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • -limp-
    replied
    mmmmm its an 18 hour drive from western nebraska...but i think imma go....anyone who's heading through nebraska wanna meet up...or anyone going down i90 round buffalo...sounds like a good time to me

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Tom is wrong. You are denied entry into my buddy list then!! ;)



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Mot
    replied
    having been to both, Bimmerfest for me is a lot less about the cars and a lot more about partying with the Cali guys. But for e30 content the Picnic pwns face and we party pretty hard in Tacoma with the WA crew!

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Thats what my cat told me. It must be true.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • clavinZERO
    replied
    Originally posted by wazzu70
    Is there going to be enough room for all these e30s Lance? :)

    Honestly, I would go to Bimmerfest. There are some really nice cars that go to the picnic, and I always have a great time, but like 75% of them are daily driver quality. It might be a more exciting thing though if I didn't live a few blocks away. Maybe part of the hype is in the trip? Also Ive never been to bimmerfest so maybe I would just prefer to mix it up.
    DO BOTH SHOWS!!! It is the only way to get into heaven these days I hear.

    Leave a comment:

Working...