Early Warning: 2008 E30 Picnic Date

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PiercedE30
    replied
    Originally posted by e30littlechris 22
    Hopefully me and 3 more e30's will be headed up there from gallatin TN
    Check out the SE Caravan thread. Me and Hartge are meeting up in Memphis, and then meeting up with some others in St. Louis before going straight to WA.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30littlechris 22
    replied
    Hopefully me and 3 more e30's will be headed up there from gallatin TN

    Leave a comment:


  • Rennsport
    replied
    ill be there, hopefully in my e30 and not my e28 this year

    oh and plus one to the m30e30 group.

    Leave a comment:


  • jrhaile
    replied
    Originally posted by Stu Mc
    What happened to that nice white 4-door?
    Stupid wall came out of nowhere on the freeway!

    Leave a comment:


  • aaron.j
    replied
    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.


    r3v

    Leave a comment:


  • Stu Mc
    replied
    Originally posted by jrhaile
    Hopefully I find a good clean E30 Chasis and get my DInan Turbo stuff swapped over to it...
    What happened to that nice white 4-door?

    Leave a comment:


  • jrhaile
    replied
    Hopefully I find a good clean E30 Chasis and get my DInan Turbo stuff swapped over to it...

    Leave a comment:


  • Stu Mc
    replied
    Originally posted by PiercedE30
    Stu, you going to join up with the rest of the SE caravan somewhere?
    Nah, I'm trying to budget tires/trackdays etc for the Spring. A trip to Washington would blow that out of the water. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    Stu, you going to join up with the rest of the SE caravan somewhere?

    Leave a comment:


  • Stu Mc
    replied
    If I drive there and back I should be at about 350k on my 318

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    I say 180+

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Groupie
    2 years ago it was 167 in the lot. now its less?
    i said 150++++++++++++++++++++++++

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    2 years ago it was 167 in the lot. now its less?

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    I would guess 150+.. of just e30s, not counting all the other cool cars that show up too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    How many e30s are you guys expecting to show up this year?

    Leave a comment:

Working...