Early Warning: 2008 E30 Picnic Date

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MR 325
    replied
    Here's the photo thread from the 2007 Picnic for those who want to get an idea of what it's all about.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by clavinZERO
    Maybe Matt can get some more SoCals?
    Hey, you know I'll try but most people are scurred.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Mariano said that he is coming next year, too.
    Yaaaa, like he won't flake. ROFL.

    Leave a comment:


  • Janissarie
    replied
    will take that day off in advance

    sending request now

    Leave a comment:


  • E-rich
    replied
    Originally posted by rwdrift
    I'll start making plans. :)
    dude you better be there..that would be awesome.

    i will be there for sure and my car will be quite a bit different than last year..its really a never ending problem. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • elguapo84
    replied
    I'll be there, but this time with IE long tube headers, B&B cat-back exhaust, and C3motorsport coilovers, so it will effectively be a whole new car. Maybe I'll shadowline and tint as well, but I'm still torn on that.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Eric
    replied
    I'll be there this year, but with an E30 :D...

    Leave a comment:


  • Mot
    replied
    Originally posted by golde30
    yah...thats one hell of a drive for the e30...if it was in OR, i would be more down...
    Dude, I drove from Tacoma to Santa Barbara in a stripped no AC loud ass exhuast e30.. don't be a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mot
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmer_adam69
    my m30'll be in by christmas and properly tuned! thats my goal.....any other e30m30'ers comin out this year?
    I drove funkmasta's m30 swapped car last year to the picnic.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    done ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • cramer
    replied
    shouldn't this post be a sticky at the top by now? ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    im going to try and make it.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    I'm heading out tomorrow morning, should be there by then.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lance Racing
    replied
    San Fran to Seattle is the ultimate road trip in my book. Some great scenery along the way, I did the reverse trip last summer in my '87 325is with 255k on the odo. The Redwood Forrests never get old.

    Oh, and the AC even works! :-)

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    Originally posted by golde30
    yah...thats one hell of a drive for the e30...if it was in OR, i would be more down...
    Consider it Portland, plus a little bit :)

    Leave a comment:

Working...