Early Warning: 2008 E30 Picnic Date

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • techterr
    replied
    Wouldn't miss it

    Wouldn't miss it for the world... Does anyone know what happened with the photo by Creager photography??? is that shipping soon???

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    maybe I'll wash my car this time :p

    Leave a comment:


  • e30love
    replied
    I be there again. Looking to have fun on the drive.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    I'll start making plans. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    SWEET!!!!

    I scheduled the wedding around the picnic this year.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_adam69
    replied
    my m30'll be in by christmas and properly tuned! thats my goal.....any other e30m30'ers comin out this year?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bill-B
    replied
    If I still have the E30 I will be there

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    ^ He's a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, it's ok.

    I'm hoping to be there with the 89 this time. June is very far away though, so we'll see where I'm at.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mot
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    Have fun!!!


    Mariano
    At very least you should drive the eta up bro!

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Have fun!!!


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    Should be there with less smoke and oilly mess. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • ejnight
    replied
    I just put it in outlook see you there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    Cool, I'll be there again.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    Hah, awesome Lance!

    Nice to see you are on top of things once again, REALLY in advance!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lance Racing
    started a topic Early Warning: 2008 E30 Picnic Date

    Early Warning: 2008 E30 Picnic Date

    Just got the date confirmed for the 2008 E30 Picnic:

    Sunday, June 8.

    Issaquah, Washington State.

    So no excuses that you are getting married that weekend or anything else that might make you miss the Picnic.

    cheers,

    Lance Richert
Working...