Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that sounds awsome

Comment

Hey darkwing6 we met at the concourse show i was the guy in the 540i who helped u set up. If my e30 is done i will be coming for sure i need to come up to that part of the U.S. anyway. So i cant wait to see all the cars.

Comment

Wow, I really want to go to this now. Dammit, I may just fly up there for the show and head back, fuck driving my car there, that would be nuts.

Oh and Erick, my dad has dealt with a lot of transporting of cars as an independent dealer and he said it was around $1,200 from Florida to the picnic and thats his price. I can't imagine how much it would be to send mine over.
        Reminiscing...

Comment

$1000-$1200 is about right, from coast to coast. it's cheaper if you're shipping to and from densly populated areas (like NYC to LA).
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
            $1000-$1200 is about right, from coast to coast. it's cheaper if you're shipping to and from densly populated areas (like NYC to LA).
            Still, I'm no baller.

Shit most of us here aren't :-P There are some exceptions of course...
            Reminiscing...

Comment

I was considering what nando said, plus the fact that if I can join in a few e30 guys that would like to jump in, I'm sure the transport company would give a lesser rate if he's delivering the cars to the same place.

I also know of a guy who ships cars local to my father's warehouse that just waits until a truck is headed his way and he'll just tag along for a lesser rate, since he wouldnt be going out of the truck driver's way. I might see what I can get from that and if anything I'd ship the car to the PNW a month ahead of time.
              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

erick, you can store it at my place ;)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hartge_H27 View Post
                  Hey darkwing6 we met at the concourse show i was the guy in the 540i who helped u set up. If my e30 is done i will be coming for sure i need to come up to that part of the U.S. anyway. So i cant wait to see all the cars.
                  sweet. i totally remember all your help. thanks again! i look forward to seeing you there.
                  sigpic

Comment

People can crash at my place if they need somewhere in the PNW to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Mot View Post
                      People can crash at my place if they need somewhere in the PNW to stay.
                      Tom's house is the best crash pad in Portland. Tons of places to sleep, usually a decent party, and if his Dad is home, you're gauranteed one of the best breakfasts you've ever had. And maybe a ride in the M Roadster. :D

Comment

I'd love to make the trip this year. I think I have exams that week, but I'll see what I can do.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                          Tom's house is the best crash pad in Portland. Tons of places to sleep, usually a decent party, and if his Dad is home, you're gauranteed one of the best breakfasts you've ever had. And maybe a ride in the M Roadster. :D
                          Hell yeah it was. That was some accomodation! I think we'll be stopping by Portland on the way up again this year. Whoever else is coming again from around here anyway. We'll see.

Comment

I just had lunch at the XXX with my kids. They collected all the plastic monkeys from the shakes and I looked at the impromptu collection of BMW's in the parking lot. Even for a random Friday lunch I saw 2 e30 M3's and about 5 other e30's.

The 2008 Northwest automotive events calendar was available there and between the South Coast Cruisers Rendevouz on the 7th and Car d' Alene Car Show on the 13th is "XXX 7th BMW E-30 Picnic. Issaquah, WA"

I'm bummed that I can't make it but I'll be there in '09!

Hoveringuy

Comment

Tell them to take that damn dash out of E-30. I hate that!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                                Thanks Josh.

Box man speaks truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X