No announcement yet.

PNW Picnic - SE Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I got 2 one gig SD cards to fill up during the trip, and I can keep pouring the video stuff on the laptop. :)
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Yea, I've got one 1g sd card and I will be unloading the camera every night onto the laptop. If the batteries hold up, then I can average about an hour and a half of video or about 800 pictures for every gig of memory.
      My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
      There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Yup, I got two rechargeable batteries (one for each camera) + two CR-V3s to hold me off until I can re-charge them if necessary. :)
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

Get yourself a power inverter to help keep your batteries charged while driving across country. They can be bought for cheap (under $50 for a 400watt) and can even find them at Lowes & Home Depots. Great thing to have for sure.

Comment

I've got one that I run my laptop off of since the battery only lasts like an hour.
            My 2.9L Build!

There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

hey guys, curt is here, sleeping :)

erick when are you leaving to come up to GA?

also ive driven in snow many times, you both have lsd's and will probably be better off then i am. regardless, if there is snow, we will go slow.

Comment

Elliot, you want me to bring you a S3.73?
                My 2.9L Build!

Comment

Yeah I got one of those inverters... only one outlet though so it'll be changing between my MegaSquirt laptop, my actual laptop, my phone charger, etc :p

Elliot, I am hoping to leave by noon tomorrow. I still got plenty to do though :(

- Erick

Feedback Thread

Comment

Same here, I get to pull my exhaust off and grind down all of my shitty welds and reweld it all to fix the exhaust leak that's pre-O2 sensor.
                    My 2.9L Build!

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
                      Elliot, you want me to bring you a S3.73?
                      sure dude! as long as someone brings the tools to swap it. how much do you want for it?

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                        Yeah I got one of those inverters... only one outlet though so it'll be changing between my MegaSquirt laptop, my actual laptop, my phone charger, etc :p

Elliot, I am hoping to leave by noon tomorrow. I still got plenty to do though :(

- Erick
                        good deal erick, just give me a call when you are on your way

Comment

Assuming that I have one off of a car, 150 bucks and it's yours.
                          My 2.9L Build!

Comment

Guys, took me until 10pm to leave KO. No work done on the car tonight. I'm fairly well delayed. Earliest take off time for me is tomorrow afternoon. That'd put me in St.Louis by midnight next day. I'm trying to get some rest now because it might be interesting from here on out.

Feedback Thread

Comment

OH man, good luck. Let me know what you want to do about meeting in St. Louis (when, where, etc.).
                              My 2.9L Build!

Comment

This is Curt.

Whats the plan? We were thinking of mobbing up to St. Louis when you got up here Eric. Assuming as much we were planning on leaving St Louis by 6pm Sunday. Allowing us a night drive through the most boring states, holding up at a hotel in Salt Lake City. E-Liot has gotta to get the feck outta here, and I have an appointment in Portland Wednesday morning.

Keep us posted as we are planning on leaving either Sat night when you get here or early early Sunday morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X