No announcement yet.

PNW Picnic - SE Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I say we play it by ear on this one. Unless one of you guys want to drive the turbo car, I am probably going to be exhausted.

Just give me a call guys, I still hope to be on the road by 4-5pm.
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

If you guys are going to be rolling up interstate 24 through Tennessee be on the lookout in the Manchester/Murfreesboro/Nashville areas for the police. The local counties patrol heavily through those areas along the interstate and do so in unmarked cars that are not easily identified. Other than that you will probably see an occasional state patrol.

That is all...

Comment

This is Curt again. Should be on track. I am sure Elliot would be willing to drive yours and I can drive his part or most of the way to St Louis. Planning on leaving St Louis by 6pm Sunday and no later. Figure we will drive most of it and pull over for a couple snoozes on the way to St. Louis. Drive 70 over to Denver and then onto SLC.

What were these roads or passes that had inclimate weather?

Elliot was telling me about snow, but we shouldn't have any issues, also going over the Rockies late Monday morning should be cake.

Comment

Yeah I dunno about that timing. I might be driving solo if you guys are leaving by no later than 6pm tomorrow from St.Louis.

I'm at the shop right now waiting a Supra to finish an exhaust to get my seals done. I'm leaving here late afternoon.

Sh*tty.
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

Ok, I thought we were going to take I70.
            I wasn't planning on being in St.Louis until about 7 or 8, at the latest. I thought we were going to sleep Sunday night in St.L and leave early Monday morning.
            My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
            There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
              Ok, I thought we were going to take I70.
              I wasn't planning on being in St.Louis until about 7 or 8, at the latest. I thought we were going to sleep Sunday night in St.L and leave early Monday morning.
              I thought the same thing too.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Ok, that means I'm NOT crazy. haha
                My 2.9L Build!

There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

F*ck. Still at the shop. I'm stuck with my output shaft seal. Everything else is done.

I cannot get the 30mm nut off the flange to the guibo. Nothing is thin-walled enough to clear it. Off to Sears to try to find something.

Stupid set-backs!!! >.<

- Erick

Feedback Thread

Comment

Break out the grinder. That's what I've done and it has worked pretty well.
                    My 2.9L Build!

Comment

I cant dare. My output flange is mad worn already from a few bad guibos.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Elliot/Curt: Why do we have to leave STL by 6 tomorrow?
                        My 2.9L Build!

Comment

Well, hate to say it but I'm out. Pilot bearing is hating me, and I don't have somebody riding shotgun (and a few other things I don't feel like going over).
                          I'm guessing that Curt has to be at work or something on Tuesday morning, hence the need to leave STL by 6 tonight and his urge to just drive straight. Dude, that was not going to happen, especially with me and Erick not having codrivers. Well, I'm out.
                          My 2.9L Build!

Comment

I'm also convinced that I am bailing because I can not meet St.Louis by 6pm and then keep driving. I'm still mildly tempted to drive if I can fix my output shaft seat today, but I might just use the gas money to buy a plane ticket.

No e30, which is a shame, but oh well.

Jon, want to go half and half on a sh*tbox eta in the PNW? We'll fly there and buy one to drive to the picnic :) It's a long shot but let me know if you're down.

It's $384 to fly from Miami to Seattle this week.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Ok, just checked my phone and Elliot sent me a txt saying they are staying in St.L tonight due to a shitty storm that held them up in TN.
                              I would like to Erick, but I've made up my mind. I'm going to bail on it this year, there was just way to much shit going on on my side and it just make sense for me to take the money I have saved up and finish all the little shit with my car. I don't even know if I would be able to get 300 miles per tank of gas (15 gallons/20 MPG), which would suck big time.
                              My 2.9L Build!

Comment

Working...
                              X