Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official R3V 2008 Saturday Evening Party (June 7th: 5:30pm)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official R3V 2008 Saturday Evening Party (June 7th: 5:30pm)

Here are the details for the yearly R3VLimited Picnic party, hosted at my home in Tacoma WA,

Every year this is a total blast and once again I am hosting one.

Details are pretty damn simple, we will be providing most of the food (BBQ) and some snacks/soda/beer, however I ask that people please provide $5.00 bucks, and bring something that they may enjoy. The $5.00 is to cover the BBQ costs (which I am having catered, and will be fantastic (seriously, best god damn BBQ ever))

I know many of you will plan on staying the evening, and while I have a small home you can easily sleep on the floor, or if the weather is nice bring a tent and setup in my yard (plenty of room for tons of tents)

We will have plenty of entertainment, with my new e30 driving simulator, music, hdtv, GT5, or whatever you guys want to enjoy. See below for photos of last year.

Please RSVP via my PM box here so I can keep track for food etc

Address is

3632 N Waterview Street
    Tacoma WA, 98407. Plenty of street parking

My cellular (if you get lost or whatever)

I guess I'll call you lol.

Comment

god damn right best bbq ever!

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

You know I am there. Maybe this year I can take some more pics for you to put in next year's thread, hehe.

CATERED! omfg. sweet. see you in 2 weeks. oh shit... TWO WEEKS! I'd better stock up on microfiber towels, speed shine, and alcohol!

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
        HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
        **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

I will see you there Crivy! I believe Holmes is riding down with me. PM me with details on what you want me to do for Sat.
          :: PNW Crew ::
          '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by backtrail69 View Post
            I will see you there Crivy! I believe Holmes is riding down with me. PM me with details on what you want me to do for Sat.
            Tom, if you dump a beer on my head again this year, I'm going to cock-slap you.

Comment

If my car makes the trip, survives the drift event on Friday, and lives through the picnic on Saturday, then sure, why not. :p
              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Whoo!

Watchin people get drunk, fun stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                  If my car makes the trip, survives the drift event on Friday, and lives through the picnic on Saturday, then sure, why not. :p
                  The Picnic is Sunday, Erick. The party is the night before.

Trust me Danny, us sober edge kids will have some serious fun with the drunkies. :D

Comment

Oh I'm excited.

Don't you worry, I'll have them drinking Baileys out of a shoe ;)

Comment

I'd like to make this one. the fiance will be in vegas that weekend - woohoo! :)
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

As long as my car doesn't spontaneously explode in the middle of Wyoming, I will DEFINITELY be there.
                        My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                        There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                          Tom, if you dump a beer on my head again this year, I'm going to cock-slap you.
                          Roffle. I think I nicked the paint on your trim the next day too. Sorry :(

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
                            As long as my car doesn't spontaneously explode in the middle of Wyoming, I will DEFINITELY be there.
                            I will be most definetly there to record that.

...... as long as MY car doesnt spontaneously explode in Missouri. :p
                            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                              ...... as long as MY car doesnt spontaneously explode in Missouri. :p
                              My mom is there right now. I'll tell her to come laugh at you. :D

And Tom, it's all good. It's chipping in a couple other places, too.

Comment

Working...
                              X