2008 E30 Picnic Weekend Pics Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacBudd541 View Post
    Actually it was a breyton kit, i chatted with him on sunday. when he busted a chunk out of the front on a 2x4 he had to mold in a similar looking AMG front chin. gorgeous car though, I drove my 325i instead of the 323i but his was one of my favorites for sure.
    it said BBS on the sideskirt?
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Yeah, wasn't it you that I was looking at it with? I'm pretty sure it said BBS. The front looks very BBS, too. It's possible that the guy is just mistaken on what it is.

Comment

Josh, I think I may have looked at it with you. It definitely said BBS on the skirt.
        Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
        That Guy.
        03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

It was nice seeing all the people and there cars once again... I haven't been around for a while but again it was great catching up with everyone and seeing some really nice cars...tony

p.s. there was a 5 series driving over the i-90 bridge who was taking pictures of my car and youngs stearling ///m3 while driving....was that anyone in this forum? I really want to see the pictures from inside the i-90 tunnel

Seats Taken...No one rides for free...

Comment

It was definitely good to see you all again. Sorry I didn't get to hang out more, had a busy weekend with overlapping plans..

That and my girlfriend was about to freeze to death. I need to feed her a few pizzas so she'll shuttup about california.
            Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
            Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Seriously dude, we were all talking about how hella skinny your girlfriend was. She was still super-cute, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                Seriously dude, we were all talking about how hella skinny your girlfriend was. She was still super-cute, though.
                Yeah, she's like 95 lbs or something.. She's not lanky and anorexic looking though, just has those pelvic bones sticking out :p

But yeah, she needs some pizza. The BBQ day she was literally freezing her ass off and shivering, even in crivvies house with my hoodie. On picnic day I had to go run over to the car with her every couple of hours so she could warm up.

Leaving her at home next time.. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen View Post
                  Yeah, she's like 95 lbs or something.. She's not lanky and anorexic looking though, just has those pelvic bones sticking out :p

But yeah, she needs some pizza. The BBQ day she was literally freezing her ass off and shivering, even in crivvies house with my hoodie. On picnic day I had to go run over to the car with her every couple of hours so she could warm up.

Leaving her at home next time.. lol.
                  i learned that lesson last year. fortunately she didn't want to come this time. :p
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                    i learned that lesson last year. fortunately she didn't want to come this time. :p
                    Should've warned me.. She's a honda freak anyway so it was kind of fun to ram germany down her throat for a couple afternoons. Perhaps one day she'll be swayed.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                      haha, yeah... between the picnic last year, and bimmerfest this year, my gf decided to bring her own car this time. She was done with the picnic in about an hour and a half.
                      Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                      That Guy.
                      03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmasta View Post
                        haha, yeah... between the picnic last year, and bimmerfest this year, my gf decided to bring her own car this time. She was done with the picnic in about an hour and a half.
                        Seemed like you just rolled in and she was leavin haha.
                        Thankfully mine went 2 years ago and hasn't gone since...

Comment

Damn. I wish I could have made it. I was in Denver.
                          Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
                            Yep, we patched up the radiator last night, filled them up this morning and they were on the way back down to San
                            Diego. Great bunch of guys.
                            The drive way mechanics saved the day. I just got home about an hour ago and I'm glad to say that science has done it again; JB weld does in fact increase radiator efficiency by about 20% ;)

Thanks again for your Hospitality and for Joe Funk's as well. Both of you guys rock and truly make the e30 community a pretty sweet one to be in.

Hope to see all of you guys later on

Nice house BTW James.

Comment

That's a sick picture. I'm glad you guys made it back alright, I was fucking STOKED to see that the egg trick actually works. I know they did it on Mythbusters, but to see it actually done and work was pretty damn cool. And JB Weld is the miracle goo, I would like to buy the guy that invented that shit several strong drinks and a fantastic prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by crunk3 View Post
                                If anyone got a few pics of my green car would they mind emailing me them
                                Crunk3@gmail.com
                                Thanks
                                Ryan
                                this one ?
                                its difficult to know, b/c you go through wheels like i go through tires.:pimp:
                                but, either way- email sent.
                                Last edited by idanity; 06-10-2008, 06:00 PM.
                                3 pedal club
                                200,k+ club
                                cabrio club
                                port-matched- polished- purring www.BMWpark.org

</div>

linux since 1999

Comment

Working...
                                X