Chris
      90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Looks like I have a seat.

Comment

Tech day ideas...

How to properly jack up your E30
          How to repair E30 sport seat rock
          E30 Power options presentation (Stroker/24V/M30/Schturb)
          M30 swap presentation
          How to wash/clean/preserve your E30 (with Griots gear)
          Dash replacement (I'm pretty sure Criv can do this in 45 min) :)
          Windshield replacement
          Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
          That Guy.
          03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
            i think thats my graduation date. hmmm...

i missed my highschool graduation ceremony to attend a VW bug-out in manassas VA long time ago. i didnt give a shit about walking across the stage. i just wanted my piece of paper.

shitload of cool cars and girls in skimpy clothes > bunch of douchebags ive seen daily for 4 years, wearing satin robes and carboard hats, sitting still for several hours, in a place where i technically never had to be again.
            Originally posted by Holland
            There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

hate to break it to you - but there aren't any skinny girls in bikinis at the E30 picnic. the best you'll do is a fat goth chick driving an 85 318i automatic. Unless kruzen shows up with his chick ;)
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                hate to break it to you - but there aren't any skinny girls in bikinis at the E30 picnic. the best you'll do is a fat goth chick driving an 85 318i automatic. Unless kruzen shows up with his chick ;)

i'm rolling with at least two good ones.
                Originally posted by Holland
                There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by sefb222 View Post
                  i missed my highschool graduation ceremony to attend a VW bug-out in manassas VA long time ago. i didnt give a shit about walking across the stage. i just wanted my piece of paper.
                  Right on

shitload of cool cars and girls in skimpy clothes > bunch of douchebags ive seen daily for 4 years, wearing satin robes and carboard hats, sitting still for several hours, in a place where i technically never had to be again.
                  There are a ton of nice cars, girls here are dressed for rain...
                  Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                  That Guy.
                  03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Really gonna try to make it to this!
                    Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I have been looking forward to this meet ever since last years and my car has evolved greatly since then. and i think i'll have my woman drive my 323i as well, maybe i'll fill the seats with her friends too?
                      1989 325i Alpine s52 coupe
                      2003 540i M-Sport 6 speed
                      2003 X5 3.0

Comment

Originally posted by MacBudd541 View Post
                        I have been looking forward to this meet ever since last years and my car has evolved greatly since then. and i think i'll have my woman drive my 323i as well, maybe i'll fill the seats with her friends too?
                        Do eet:hitler:

My girl and I will be there in the ETA for sure, already got the days off.
                        If I can get mine legal we will bring them both.
                        -Andy

Comment

I'll try to make it up, depending on how much money I have and when my finals are for school. Finals week is the Monday after the Picnic..FML

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                          And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

What month of Performance BMW was that E30 Picnic feature in? I don't get that magazine. I'd like to get a copy at Borders.

We'll be updating the E30Picnic web site with information about this year's event. So keep an eye on it. www.E30Picnic.com
                            Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
                            www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Well, I just registered for my first attendance. After all, I am my own Boss (don't tell my wife). Wish me luck!!
                              1997 328i - SOLD
                              1991 325is - SOLD
                              2002 325i - SOLD :(

Currently:
                              1991 318is
                              2011 328i xDrive
                              2017 Highlander - Toy Hauler

sigpic

Comment

Alright, got all my things lined up. I'll be there for sure, again, this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X