For Gods Sake Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
    It's at Barstow airport in midland. http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/...13806&psmode=1

So whose game for planning a meet very soon?
    I'm game.. Any one going to xceedspeed spring bBQ? If so we can all roll in together

Comment

just curious, how are the autocrosses? do all members help setup on friday night? how many runs do you usually get?
      Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
      http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by edsel1134 View Post
        I'm game.. Any one going to xceedspeed spring bBQ? If so we can all roll in together
        I was planning on it, but my car sprung a fuel leak near the FPR tonight and then promptly caught on fire, so I'm not sure what I'm doing yet.
        '87 5-speed 325is
        The best $750 I ever spent!

Are you in Michigan?
        Do you want to know where all the E30's are?
        Try checking out the Michigan E30 Map

Comment

Originally posted by ///M42 sport View Post
          just curious, how are the autocrosses? do all members help setup on friday night? how many runs do you usually get?
          The last two that I went to I got four runs, and any help setting up and doing work is appreciated. Nsquared97 can tell you more.

Also, I got Saturday off so I will be there both days flogging the e36 sans front swaybar.
          My Feedback

Comment

Btw I've got some photos of your laps from last weekend if your interested man
            Definitely man, post 'em up please!
            So whose game for planning a meet very soon?
            I'll be interested if I'm not racing...

...which is about every weekend for the next month or 2 lol. Depending on the day I may be able to fit it in.
            Nah, usually a dozen at most help setup. By no means do you have to help out, a lot of people just can't make it (me, I work 2nd shift). It is definitely appreciated if you can though. It's all volunteer done, so the more hands the easier and more fun it is for everyone. Plan on it being an all day affair, it all depends on how many people show up, the weather, and how organized the group is that day. This club (Furrin Group) is usually pretty good with all that. And as of right now, there isn't a huge amount of people signed up, I think at this event last year we got 6 runs. Honestly, if you have some free time either Saturday or Sunday, stop by and check it out. You'll get a feel for how htings are run and what to expect. Find me, I'll be running around with either a orange baseball hat or straw hat most likely. If your there at the right time, I will insist you ride with me (ask Danny, I did this to him Sunday lol. It is NOT the same watching from the sidelines as it is in the car, trust me) If not, I can most likely find someone who would love to let you ride along. If you show up Saturday, there's a pretty good chance you'll be back to race Sunday ;)

Also, you don't have to be a member of the club to run. It is only $17 to join though, and you get $5 off entry fees if you are a member.
            Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
            Also, I got Saturday off so I will be there both days flogging the e36 sans front swaybar.
            Awesome man, I'll see you there. BTW, E36's are supposed to be in D-stock, that's actually where E30's were for a long time until they got bumped down last (?) year. The other guy with the E36 M3 in GS is also classed wrong, he normally has an E30 as well. Just figured I would give you a head's up. Oh and fix the swaybar!!! Haha put a bigger front on my car and it has made a world of difference on otherwise stock suspension.

Comment

I would but I'm getting my carready for ccm dscca dccm what ever u want to call it lol. Doin brakes and what not.. Now
              I'm getting a strange popping from front right strut... Thinking strut bolts may have came
              Loose since try are mildly new

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
                Awesome man, I'll see you there. BTW, E36's are supposed to be in D-stock, that's actually where E30's were for a long time until they got bumped down last (?) year. The other guy with the E36 M3 in GS is also classed wrong, he normally has an E30 as well. Just figured I would give you a head's up. Oh and fix the swaybar!!! Haha put a bigger front on my car and it has made a world of difference on otherwise stock suspension.
                Thanks for the heads up, just changed it. Wasn't sure so I just left it alone, hehe.

Unfortunately there's some wierd rust on the bushing mount area which looks like somebody tried to fix with some really bad welds, but it didn't work so I had to just take it out. At least there's no more clunking.
                My Feedback

Comment

I might go. I've autocrossed before. I guess helmets are rentable there?
                  Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                  http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I might go. I've autocrossed before. I guess helmets are rentable there?
                    Ahh. Usually they have some loaners, don't have to rent them, just bring 'em back when your done.

Comment

Anyone need a pair of 9/10 natur vinyl comfort seats? Pretty much flawless and all functions work. PM me if so.

Will also have my M20B25 + trans pulled soon, I know a few people expressed interest.

Also have another M20 in pieces - if anyone needs an oil pan, valve cover, head, etc. let me know

Comment

Picked this thing up the other day for $1600, and pretty much everything works.

'87 5-speed 325is

Are you in Michigan?

Comment

Starting the build on the e30 for the turbo :/ any one interested in a stake and beer to help when the time comes

Comment

Possibly, depends on if I can find some spare time when the time comes.
                            '87 5-speed 325is

Are you in Michigan?

Comment

Yeah néed to find a good machine shop for resurface and valve adjust

Comment

One of my friends used DNS Motor City Muscle for his turbo build, and as far as I know has been happy w/ them.
                                '87 5-speed 325is

Are you in Michigan?

Comment

Working...
                                X