No announcement yet.

For Gods Sake Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is going to the Frankenmuth car show on the 26th? I'll be there with either my ix or m3
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyJew89 View Post
      ok, Where are you at? I should have some time tonight or tomorrow to pick it up
      Text me my numbers posted abovr

Comment

anybody here happen to have a spare LSD they'd like to sell? mine bit the dust and I really would love to drive the car for the last auto-x of the season this coming weekend!

for reference its going into this!
        -Brad
        My E30: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...50#post3916850

Comment

I have a welded 3:73 laying around. Not ideal for what your doing tho
          sigpic

Comment

hmm I'll keep that in mind! I've got a welded 2.93 as a back up currently but the 3.73 would be a favorable ratio!
            -Brad

Comment

I've got an S3.73, but I'm not sure if it's good. I can't seem to spin it as easily by hand compared to others. I'd let you try it out for free, and if it turns out to be good we'll make a deal.

edit: I know of a S3.73 in a junkyard near me, but it would need a cover as the ear broke off (I have one if you need it). It's at M45 autoparts, probably will want at least $150.
              My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                I've got an S3.73, but I'm not sure if it's good. I can't seem to spin it as easily by hand compared to others. I'd let you try it out for free, and if it turns out to be good we'll make a deal.

edit: I know of a S3.73 in a junkyard near me, but it would need a cover as the ear broke off (I have one if you need it). It's at M45 autoparts, probably will want at least $150.
                I may be interested in it if he doesn't take it.
                sigpic

Comment

I'd certainly be interested in checking out your S3.73 as well to see if we can figure out why its so tough to spin!

I'll check out M45 as well, I've got a good cover with aluminum diff mount already installed so I was planning to have to swap my cover anyways!

Thanks for the heads up!
                  -Brad

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
                    I may be interested in it if he doesn't take it.
                    It's all yours Danny, I wound u snagging the one from M45 that E30 Wagen suggested!
                    -Brad

Comment

Does anybody here have or know of a local M30 5-speed for sale with all of the bits to bolt it up to an e28? I'm looking at one that came up for sale out of state, but would prefer to do the local thing instead of shipping costs if possible.
                      '87 5-speed 325is
                      The best $750 I ever spent!

Are you in Michigan?
                      Do you want to know where all the E30's are?
                      Try checking out the Michigan E30 Map

Comment

Originally posted by klodkrawler05 View Post
                        It's all yours Danny, I wound u snagging the one from M45 that E30 Wagen suggested!
                        Cool thanks for the heads up!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyJew89 View Post
                          Does anybody here have or know of a local M30 5-speed for sale with all of the bits to bolt it up to an e28? I'm looking at one that came up for sale out of state, but would prefer to do the local thing instead of shipping costs if possible.
                          I'll be driving to St Louis, and Kansas City and back in the next month or so if the stuff is between here and there I'd be happy to pick it up for you. On my last trip from KC to home I took a whole M30 E34 trans swap from KC to Chicago for a buddy off bimmerforums.

//92-525i5//95-540i6//

Comment

Thanks for the awesome offer. I'll have to find out where it is first.
                            '87 5-speed 325is

Are you in Michigan?

Comment

No Problem, lemme know.

//92-525i5//95-540i6//

Comment

Will do. Hey, I was in Ypsi Saturday and saw a E34 530 that looked just like the red one in your sig. Was that you by chance?

Also, does anyone have any experience with a collision shop that knows how to repair classic BMWs. I had someone back into the E28 recently.
                                Last edited by CrazyJew89; 11-03-2013, 08:05 PM.
                                '87 5-speed 325is

Are you in Michigan?

Comment

Working...
                                X