No announcement yet.

For Gods Sake Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, if everything is finished up by then I'll be there!

Comment

I contacted them about the car show and they said there will be a registration page up for it next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any one in Michigan looking for a real M20 go fast chip? I have a real deal Mark D chip for sale. Plus a 173 DME

1988 325is - Track Toy
        1986 325e - Daily Driver

Lovin the e30's

Comment

New E30 to Michigan

Hey folks, I've lurked on r3v for project research and just to browse in the past. I've worked on many E30s and assorted Bimmers throughout the years, but I finally bought one for myself.

I drove out to Chicago on Saturday and bought this '88 325is from CCCXXVis.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/album.php?albumid=2163

I look forward to meeting some of you in the future!

Comment

Congratulations
            '87 5-speed 325is
            The best $750 I ever spent!

Are you in Michigan?
            Do you want to know where all the E30's are?
            Try checking out the Michigan E30 Map

Comment

Congrats! Looks like a solid car to start with.

Comment

Awesome man, welcome aboard!
                sigpic

Comment

Bav fest looks like a good time! I'd consider making a trip out there. It might be more comfortable in the E90 though lol.

Comment

In for a meet! Probably a little farther that you guys want to travel, but Traverse City and empire down to Frankfurt have some great scenery.

Comment

Seems like we've got a decent interest in a meet. Might start a thread in a day or so dedicated to a meet.

Have everybody post their location and see if we can find a happy middle ground for everybody to drive
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beemerdan View Post
                        In for a meet! Probably a little farther that you guys want to travel, but Traverse City and empire down to Frankfurt have some great scenery.

TC and the area up there is nice. Wife and I go once or twice a summer. Scenic drive, dune climb, Empire bluff trail. Good time. Actually thinking of going up there sometime this summer/fall to do a photoshoot. A meet would be cool also.

Comment

As far as meetups go, we could try and schedule something alongside Eurohangar possiblly? Sounds like there was a fair bit of interest in attending that event.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
                            As far as meetups go, we could try and schedule something alongside Eurohangar possiblly? Sounds like there was a fair bit of interest in attending that event.

I like this idea also. Those of us that will be attending the event will already be on that side of the state so that's half the battle
                            sigpic

Comment

Scheduling around Hero hanger sounds good to me. I am planning on attending, so that takes care of two meets in one trip.

Comment

They usually have a mini meet the night before eurohanger. Me and some other bmw guys attended it last year and received a great deal of hostility. I'd be game for meeting in lue of that
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X